Designation: Product Manager
CTC : 8-10 LPA
About the Role:
The Product Manager has to marshal its product lifecycle effort in their suite of consumer and business products. The candidate has to have passion for technology, someone that can prioritize effectively and have an organized approach to managing their owned products.
We would love you to:
- Manage development of consumer and business products in collaboration with the Business, Product & Technology teams, ensuring that quality and usability remains at the forefront of our development effort
- Work with the Product team to brainstorm, evaluate ideas, formulate products and feature-adds
- Write and maintain functional specifications documentation / product requirement documents
- Log defects and issues, prioritize and schedule fixes appropriately with the production support team
- Scope slices of new development effort (liaise with stakeholders to understand requirements, write user stories, define acceptance criteria)
- Co-ordinate and get sign-offs for specifications, wireframes and designs in liaison with the Product Head
- Undertake comprehensive user acceptance tests followed by managing the release of development sprints
- Act as second-line support for internal and external team's queries across a number of our products
- Help coordinate with internal and external teams to bring collaterals, demos and POCs to life
- Provide basic level direction and administrative support across products to various teams
It would be a plus if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience of product management. Experience in Healthcare industry will be preferred
- You are highly organized with the ability to manage priorities systematically
- You have ability to explain and articulate ideas clearly to both technical and non-technical teams
- You are very well versed with UX (app + web) and usability standards
- You have genuine interest in technology and a passion to create value for users
- You are very well versed with Scrum tools, Documentation tools (online and offline)
If interested, Please call us on 9999013222 to discuss further, alternatively you can apply
Product Manager/Strategy 5-ProdDev
India, Noida, UP - oracle, qa, product manager, product management,...
India, Gurgaon, HR - product manager, app, android, ab, coffee,...
Senior Product Manager
India, Gurgaon, HR - product manager, app, android, airline, ab, coffee,...
India, New Delhi, DL - manager, purchase...
Software Development Engineer II
India, Gurgaon, HR - injection, team, technology, continuous, web, .net,...
Senior Storage Engineer- SAN Storage
India, Gurgaon, HR - company, support, hp, knowledge, storage,...
Requirement of Web Developer (1- 2 years exp.)
India, New Delhi, DL - web developer, developer, web...