1. Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
2. Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services.
3. Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
4. Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
5. Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
6. Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
7. Telephone or e-mail to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
8. Schedule appointments to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
9. Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Sanis Route Service Sales Representativ - CMV California
Pico Rivera, CA - sales service, service sales, service, route,...
Part-Time Teller at Tustin Banking Center
Tustin, CA - sales service, csr, c, sales, service, telephone,...
Account Sales Consultant
Los Angeles, CA - sales service, regional sales, sales consultant,...
Part-Time Bank Teller at East Long Beach Banking Center
Long Beach, CA - csr, sales service, sales, banking, c,...
Director of Sales
Los Angeles, CA - sales service, regional sales, calls, key,...
GROUP BENEFITS SPECIALIST
Cerritos, CA - sales service, literate, insurance license,...
Telemarketing /Sales Associate
Santa Fe Springs, CA - scripts, telephone, sales, answer, telemarketing,...