We are looking to fill a full-time position as a General Office Clerk for the World Famous Palomino Club. The ideal candidate is a responsible hard worker who is also fun and energetic. Must be someone with an open availability and able to work flexible hours.
Skills and abilities include:
- Must be bondable.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills with proven ability to multitask.
- Exceptional customer service skills with both Internal and External clients.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Strong English communication skills – both written and oral.
- Reliable, demonstrated exceptional work ethic.
- Experience with computers using customized software programs, Outlook email, MS Word and Intermediate Excel skills required.
- Experience with supply orders.
- Experience in a night bar environment is an asset.
- Experience with cash is an asset
- Secondary education in a related field is an asset.
To apply for this position, please respond to this ad or drop off a resume in person at 525 Dale Blvd (front desk).
The right candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Office Administration: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Administrative Assistant (Temporary)
Canada, Winnipeg, MB - gis, administrative assistant, general, ms,...
Client Care Associate
Canada, Winnipeg, MB - centre, data entry, advisors, administrative,...
Office Manager & Executive Assistant
Canada, Winnipeg, MB - executive assistant, office manager, office,...
Canada, Winnipeg, MB - administrative assistant, certificate, assistant,...
Canada, Winnipeg, MB - labour, clerk, forklift, warehouse, sheet, power,...
Canada, Winnipeg, MB - executive assistant, ceo, executive, assistant,...
Make Money Christmas Is Around The Corner
Canada, Winnipeg, MB - money, computers, video, advertising, marketing,...