Title: Bilingual Call-center CSR (English/Spanish)
Location: Richmond Hill (Near Hwy 404 & 16th Ave)
Schedule: Rotating schedule (includes weekends with 2 days off during the week – 8 hrs shifts during the hours of 8:30AM to 10:00PM
How to apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
Compensation: $35,000-$40,000/year +BONUS +Benefits
BILINGUAL CALL-CENTER CSR (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
Seeking Bilingual Call-center Customer Service Representative with the ability to thrive in a high performance and high reward environment. We offer a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected and creativity is rewarded. Bilingual CSRs enjoy a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a network of creative associates that drive innovation in technology and service.
Join us as we create and deliver solutions that deliver client satisfaction. Grow professionally and personally in an environment where intelligence, innovation, and leadership are valued and rewarded. The company holds true to two essential principles: the client comes first, and employees make the difference. We don’t just say it; we live these principles to ensure we lead our clients and our company to success.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting, high growth organization that Deloitte recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America. The company provides the complete bill pay management solution: consumer self-service, business analytics, communications management, presentment and payment.
THE ROLE OF THE BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE IS TO:
• MUST HAVE at least 2 years’ experience in an INBOUND CALL CENTER
• Work collaboratively with Customer Service, Operations, Marketing, and Sales to improve client satisfaction
• Flexibility and dependability with strong organizational skills
• Capability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team
• Maintain client database with updated contact information
• Handle all aspects of customer service in a professional manner
• Assist in preparing client reports, correspondence and documents as required
• Responding to phone, email questions and inquiries in a professional business manner
• ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE at least 2 years INBOUND CALL-CENTER experience
• Fluently Bilingual (Spanish / English) will be tested
Linux Technical Support Analyst (permanent)
Canada, Richmond Hill, ON - analyst, support analyst, linux, administrator,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - nanny, drive, looking, cooking, house, car...
Assistant Financial Manager
Canada, Toronto, ON - money, financial, transfer, official, manager,...
Production Support Analyst (Linux/SQL/Apache)
Canada, Richmond Hill, ON - pl, sql, support analyst, apache, analyst, linux,...
Morning Part Time Nanny
Canada, Toronto, ON - nanny, ece, bus, daycare, old, caregiver, laundry,...
Part Time/Full Time Nanny
Canada, Toronto, ON - nanny, turning, references, cooking, kids, grocery,...
After School Care - Nanny
Canada, Toronto, ON - nanny, swimming, housekeeping, kids, starting,...