Title: Java Full-Stack Architect/Developer (permanent)
Location: Richmond Hill
Duration: permanent (Full-time)
How to apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
Compensation: $90,000 to $145,000/year +BONUS + benefits (based on experience)
JAVA FULL-STACK SOLUTION ARCHITECT/DEVELOPER
Seeking technically skilled Architect/Designer/Developers to anchor the development of a cutting edge Point Of Sale (POS) solution.
Incorporating and moving to: Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Angular/Ember, NoSQL, Cassandra, Hadoop, iOS/Android
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Your time will be spent between 60-75% hands-on development and 25% design/architecture
• Mentoring, managing, directing other more junior developers and architects
• Collaboration with both senior and junior team members to creatively troubleshoot and problem solve
• Positively impacting future projects by implementing best practices, developing reusable components, and providing constant analysis of methodology
• Produce and maintain project documentation
• Analyze, define, and document data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment requirements (including integration and performance testing)
• Data modelling, communication protocol, databases, analysis, operating system knowledge and application
• Product system, sequence, and process flow diagrams as well as interface specs
• Technical and systems analysis, including leading system enhancements
• Working closely with production support team for capacity planning
• Take into account reliability, security (system is Level 1 PCI 3.0 compliant), operability, performance, and maintenance every step of the way
• Hands on development of next-gen features and helping code POCs, etc.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• MUST HAVE 6+ years of design & development experience, as well as proven experience bringing products to market
• Strong understanding of Java/J2EE Architecture (INCLUDING ON THE FRONT-END)
• Strong understanding of industry trends, standards, and best practices
• Strong knowledge of proven architectural frameworks and design patterns
• Proven experience documenting integration solutions
• Experience supporting Java, Weblogic, Oracle SQL, UNIX Shell Script Programming, PL/SQL, Web services, network protocols, and information security concepts and technologies
• Strong understanding of IT infrastructure with experience in Unix/ Linux, storage/SAN, Tomcat and Apache Servers
• Background working with Oracle RAC and SQL Server databases (nosql a plus)
• Experienced in writing technical and architectural documents
• Strong understanding of scalability, performance, security, networking, mobile
Solution Architect - Java
Canada, Toronto, ON - mainframe, websphere, cmm, solution, architect,...
Android Developer (full-time)
Canada, Kitchener, ON - android, android developer, developer, yr, ui,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - websphere, application, centre, chat, development,...
Core Java Developer (Permanent)
Canada, Mississauga, ON - java developer, developer, java, yr, core java,...
Advisory Application Developer - Java, J2EE
Canada, Toronto, ON - developer, application developer, java, weblogic,...
Application Developer (Java/J2EE)
Canada, Toronto, ON - developer, application developer, j2ee, java j2ee,...
Java Full Stack Developer
Canada, Toronto, ON - foundry, agile, test, contact details, java,...