We want you – to take us to the top, and beyond! Do you think you are an aggressive PROJECT MANAGER that can perform multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines and business requirements? If so, APPLY TODAY!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for overall planning, leading, organizing, and controlling project implementation
• Responsible for supporting the team with appropriate information for timely closing of all deliverables
• Responsible for providing regular update to the management including, but not limited to, critical issues, constraints of the projects, etc.
• Responsible for ensuring collaboration with the client for the successful implementation of the project
• Responsible for providing support to the business and technical team for all systems integration requirement
• Responsible for assisting in market research for new products, finding us partnerships in new markets, etc.
• Responsible for conducting marketing and competitive research
• Responsible for answering customer and vendor emails
• Responsible for basic time, project, and budget tracking
• Responsible for taking notes and organizing objectives
• Responsible for keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities
• Responsible for being a positive role model by demonstrating and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude and by creating an atmosphere of discipline, professionalism, and fun
• Responsible for ensuring all company rules and guidelines are followed during operational hours
• Responsible for reporting directly to the management
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Advertising/Media, and/or Computer Science/Information Technology
• Must have strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems
• Must have strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards
• Must have extensive application support experience
• Must have proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development
• Must have excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
• Must have in-depth knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
• Must have self-management skills
• Must be open-minded, responsible, fair, and consistent
• Must be resourceful and well-organized
• Must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills
• Must have the ability to relate to all levels of management and staff
• Must have good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
• Must be an effective mentor and leader
• Must have proficient skills in using office applications such as Word, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint Presentation, and Outlook
• Must have the ability to work independently and/or with a team
• Must be hardworking and flexible
• Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks, but still have the ability to prioritize
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
• Must be familiar with the various software applications
• Must have excellent management and supervisorial skills
• Must have at least 2 to 4 years of work experience in a supervisory level in an advertising, outsourcing, marketing, and online company
Philippines - project, project manager, ph, mother, manager,...
Philippines, NCR - project engineer, ncr, cad, documents, project,...
Senior Project Engineer
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - project engineer, ncr, civil, development, start,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, project, makati, project manager, manager,...
IT Project/Program Manager (FedEx) - Taguig
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - ncr, management, project, it, development, tower,...
Portfolio Project Management Leader
Philippines, Manila, NCR - ncr, plant, medical devices, project,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, market, team, primary, services, maintain,...