Job Title: Technical Project Coordinator / Manager
Experience - 5 to 8 years
Job Location - Coimbatore
• Account Management
1) Drive and manage client relationships. Develop success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues and provide recommendations.
2) Collect requirements and requests from clients for new Projects; manage client expectations externally while overseeing the delivery team internally to ensure quality standards and client satisfaction are met.
3) Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; provide keen insight into exactly how customers are using our service, the pros and cons, and identification of areas for improvement
4) Act as liaison between delivery team and the customer to serve as a subject matter expert on Product Development software and ERP technologies
5) Prepare weekly status reports and conduct weekly update meetings with clients as well as project billing and invoicing
• Project Management
1) Prepare project plans, monitor task completion, track deadlines and milestones
2) Creates and executes project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
3) Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
4) Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
5) Thorough Quality assurance and focusing on the details on the deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
6) Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
7) Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
8) Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
9) Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Skills & Qualification
1) 5-7 years experience in Managing Software Product development or IT applications.
2) Computer Science and/or IT background degree. Engineering degree is preferred.
3) Possess experience in .net Platform and SQL Server
5) Good Communication skills in English.
6) Strong process development skills; ability to transform best practices and prospect requirements into highly efficient and executable business processes.
7) Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
8) Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
9) Proactive, meticulous, detail-oriented and capable of handling a high volume of work
10) Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
11) Results oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
12) Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
13) Experience in .net technologies
14) Positive attitude and desire to grow within an emerging organization
Interested candidates can post their updated resume to hr (at) corpuslabs (dot) com
Project Coordinator / Lead (Software Product Development)_Coimbatore
India, Coimbatore, TN - fresher, project coordinator, product development,...
India, Coimbatore, TN - project coordinator, project, mar,...
Senior .Net Programmer / Developer_Tidel park, Coimbatore
India, Coimbatore, TN - programmer, vb, .net, project coordinator, wpf,...
Product Development Sql Server
India, Coimbatore, TN - asp.net, product development, mvc, c#, sql,...
India, Coimbatore, TN - admin, final, hr, recruitment, call, recruiting...
Urgent requirement for our concern
India, Coimbatore, TN - seo, admin, team leader, final, hr, coordinator,...
Part time /Full time for graduates
India, Coimbatore, TN - seo, admin, team leader, hr, final, graduates,...