Job Title: HR Business Analyst
Location: Menlo Park, CA.
Duration: 12 Months
HR BUSINESS ANALYST PEOPLE OPERATIONS The Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of Client’s People Team, and identifying areas for improvement. The Business Analyst designs and documents daily, weekly, monthly reports and helps identify trends in historical reports. Working knowledge of SQL and Tableau is required.
• Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions for the People team (HR Business Partners, L&D, Diversity, People Growth, People Operations, Global Mobility, Benefits, and Equity).
• Prepare and build reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported and be able to quickly provide details about data and analyses for HRBP's and business leaders.
• Effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver reports in a timely fashion.
• Build and administer surveys to develop insights about people and organizations.
• Provide summary documentation on the acquired results of the analysis.
• Partner with IT to improve operating efficiencies/effectiveness and work with internal teams to automate or streamline data collection processes.
• Manage any change requests related to data or data collection.
• Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, Workday, and Excel to drive efficient analytics.
• Create adhoc dashboards in Tableau to support the People team.
• Document requirements with stakeholders, and partners with People Insights and People Analytics on broader changes to core dashboards.
• Address data integrity issues and work to solve root cause process or systems issues partnering with IT.
Skills: Technical Qualifications
• BA/BS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology), or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years’ experience in the following:
• Experience with SQL, Tableau, HRIS systems, and any other related programs useful for executing the above responsibilities.
• Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems.
• Experience with Workday preferred, building custom reports as well as having a strong understanding of Workday data structures.
• Experience working with HR/organizational people data preferred (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics).
• Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel (VLOOKUP’s, pivots, macros, etc.) Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
• Basic understanding of statistical analysis, solid quantitative aptitude, and the ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
• Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner Ability to know when a question requires reporting on basic data vs. sophisticated statistical analysis.
• Strong project management skills.
• Solid understanding of data visualization principles.
• Service industry background is a plus.
• Agile, with a strong sense of urgency.
• Exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills.
• The desire and ability to have effective conversations with users about their support needs and requirements.
• Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
• Loves working in a team-oriented environment and highly motivated to provide a positive user experience.
• Independent critical and creative thinking.
• Bold problem solving.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under immense pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
BA/BS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology), or equivalent work experience.
People Insights Partner
Menlo Park, CA - hr, tableau, psychology, hris, data, facebook,...
HR Business Analyst
Menlo Park, CA - tableau, hr, analyst, psychology, sql, data, hris,...
Redwood City, CA - hr, data, analyst, trading, marketing,...
HR People Analytics Manager
Santa Clara, CA - hr, hris, hcm, tableau, workday, sas, embedded,...
Redwood City, CA - data, equity, hr, data analysis, analysis, analyst,...
Mountain View, CA - data analyst, sql, analyst, etl, tally, sas, data,...
Sr Manager, HR Business Partner
Redwood City, CA - hr, hr manager, change, management, talent,...