Instant Consulting Inc. is looking for a Payroll Tax Analyst for a large professional services client located in Charlotte, NC.
Main responsibilities are:
* Ability to calculate retroactive tax, gross to net calculations including tax withholding.
* Data Integrity Assurance for tax filing.
* Maintain employee master data including data integrity assurance activities.
* Coordinate load of deduction data by event or by mechanical input feeds.
* Provide support for mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
* Analyze gross to net calculations for accuracy including tax withholding calculations.
* Review payroll error reports and defensive queries.
* Validation and balancing of tax data.
* Monitor payroll general ledger interface file and resolve any rejects.
* Reconcile payroll related balance sheet accounts (taxes).
* Maintain employee tax records.
Job qualifications are:
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
* 3-5 Years Payroll Tax Experience.
* Knowledge of payroll and related HR subject matter.
* Strong attention to detail and execution.
* Strong verbal & written communication skills.
* Strong business acumen.
* Ability to interpret and apply financial data/information to business decisions.
Job Type: Contract
Peoplesoft Payroll Tax Specialist - 6+ Month Contract Jon In
Charlotte, NC - peoplesoft, payroll, analyst, tax, net, hr, data,...
Senior Tax Professional II - CLT, NC
Charlotte, NC - tax, experience, description, professional,...
Peoplesoft Payroll Tax Specialist - 6+ month contract jon
Charlotte, NC - peoplesoft, tax, analyst, net, internal, data,...
Charlotte, NC - sap, peoplesoft, analyst, payroll, salesforce, sme,...
Charlotte, NC - tax, accounting, estate, research, c, adobe,...
Charlotte, NC - analyst, ux, client, financial...
Data Business Analyst
Charlotte, NC - analyst, validation, upper, data, consultant, user,...