Title: Network Engineer
Location: Edison, NJ
Duration: Long term contract/FullTime
WE SPONSOR for H1 transfers, OPT Stem Extensions and Green Card for qualified candidates.
Contract on W2
Candidate MUST work on our own W2
* Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
* 2+ years of industry experience in Networking or equivalent work experience
* Basic to intermediate knowledge of troubleshooting complex network problems
* Experience in design and implementation of Network/Security infrastructure with Cisco and Juniper technologies, Foundry load balancers and security devices
* Experience with routing protocols including OSPF, BGP and EIGRP
* Understanding of TCP/IP communications and DNS
* Understanding of vulnerability analysis, network defense, and auditing processes
* Knowledge of network management tools such as Arbor, Opsware, OPEN and Network Analyzers
* Experience providing managed security services a plus
* Carrier or service provider experience a plus
* Ability to work on-call rotation within a team of network and security engineers via remote location if required.
* Excellent customer service skills with accomplished verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to remain calm in a high-pressure atmosphere
Edison, NJ - network engineer, foundry, network, juniper, cisco,...
Neptune City, NJ - network engineer, cisco, ccna, engineer, hardware,...
East Brunswick, NJ - network engineer, fiber, plastic, h1b, aix,...
Lakehurst, NJ - network engineer, navy, aviation, engineer,...
Trenton, NJ - voice, cisco, network, wan, data, networking,...
Data Communications Network Analyst
Trenton, NJ - cisco, network, wan, technology, help, data,...
Trenton, NJ - cisco, wan, iso, network, data, lan, transmission,...