1. Graduate of Mass Communications or any Medical science field
2. Knows Adobe In-design, Illustrator and Photoshop
3. Social Media savvy in Facebook and Instagram
5. Can write or copy captions
6. Can think outside the box
7. Can manage digital content and has digital MARKETING experience
8. Commendable work ethic and initiative
9. 2-3 years of experience in Marketing in the Nutraceutical/Pharmaceutical Industry
10. Experience in product development, or any medical science is preferred
11. Performance of financial and quantitative analysis
12. Demonstrated leadership skills
13. Prior field based customer experience is preferred
14. Prepare budgets, forecasts, analysis for Marketing
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Closely coordinates with the VP of Business Development;
2. Coordinates with the General Manager – merchandising materials for canvassing and acquisition;
3. Accomplishes his/her KRAs and KPIs;
4. Manages the company’s digital content;
5. Composes/edits lay-outs in adobe in-design, illustrator and photo shop formats;
6. Acts as the point person for events – closely coordinates with the Corporate representative, Management and authorize officer in charge for events-related set-up/convention and etc.;
8. Participates/Facilitates MARKETING-related meetings;
9. Follows the company’s Code of Ethics, Company Rules and Regulations;
10. Performs other related tasks as mandated by his/her superiors.
11. With excellent presentation and sales skills
12. With Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
13. Must be customer-service oriented, dependable and flexible
14. With pleasing personality and disposition
15. Must be willing to do field work
Responsible for assisting all the MARKETING-related activities of the company.
Assist the daily marketing activities for assigned product line(s), including demand forecasting, defining marketing plans, production of marketing communications materials, maintenance marketing for base products, competitive product comparisons, sales training, and ad agency interaction.
Customer Service Expert Pampanga
Philippines, Angeles, Central Luzon - bpo, pampanga, operations manager, team leader,...
Full-Stack Developers CLARK PAMPANGA
Philippines, Central Luzon - php, pampanga, back, experience, technologies, hr,...
Call Center Rep Auditor and Trainer
Philippines, Angeles, Central Luzon - auditor, trainer, handling, call, experience,...
Call Center Agent for Amazon
Philippines, Mabalacat, Central Luzon - amazon, agent, fluent, ph, old, graduate, english,...
Customer Service Representative - Non Voice
Philippines - php, apply, contact, filipino, voice, customers,...
Mid-level App Engineer Clark Pampanga
Philippines, Central Luzon - php, configuration, administration, linux,...
Philippines - brand, he, performance, marketing, product,...