Job # 16-84
Position: NP or PA
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Status: Full Time
• Triage and treat urgent care for injuries and illness.
• Limited primary care for chronic and stable medical conditions.
• Perform Pre-employment, Medical surveillance and return to work exams.
• Participate in wellness initiatives.
• Work collaboratively with human resources, safety, and health teams.
• NP or PA licensure in the state of California.
• NCCPA certification or AANP certification.
• Experience in the primary care, urgent care, emergency care, and/or occupational health clinic environment is preferred.
• Computer, EMR and solid communication & customer service skills.
To apply email a resume as an attached word document to Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844
NP or PA - Occupational Health in Irvine, CA
Irvine, CA - np, occupational health, occupational, po, bio,...
Employee Health Nurse-HR Employee Health
- occupational health, health nurse, employee,...
TELEMETRY REGISTERED NURSE FOR PER DIEM SHIFTS - EXTRA MONEY
Lakewood, CA - occupational health, nurse, occupational,...
Santa Ana, CA - np, medical, practitioner, nurse practitioner,...
Occupational Therapy Assistant
CA - therapy assistant, occupational, aba, autism,...
Part Time Supervisor (PTS)
Lake Forest, CA - planner, part, customer, supervisor, forest, store,...
Emergency Room Nurse - Emergency Nurse - (ER RN)
Anaheim, CA - emergency, ultrasound, er, occupational health,...