Job # 16-83
Position: NP or PA
Location: Irvine, CA
Type: Bio Tech
Status: Full Time with benefits
• Triage and treat urgent care for injuries and illness.
• Limited primary care for chronic and stable medical conditions.
• Perform Pre-employment, Medical surveillance and return to work exams.
• Participate in wellness initiatives.
• Work collaboratively with human resources, safety, and health teams.
• NP or PA licensure in the state of California.
• NCCPA certification or AANP certification.
• Experience in the primary care, urgent care, emergency care, and/or occupational health clinic environment is preferred.
• Computer, EMR and solid communication & customer service skills.
To apply email a resume as an attached word document to Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844
Urgent Care NP or PA for Lake Forest, CA
Lake Forest, CA - np, occupational health, occupational, po, forest,...
Anaheim, CA - occupational health, engineer, air, occupational,...
CA - engineering, engineer, air, officer,...
TELEMETRY REGISTERED NURSE FOR PER DIEM SHIFTS - EXTRA MONEY
Lakewood, CA - occupational health, nurse, occupational,...
Employee Health Coordinator RN
Bellflower, CA - occupational, occupational health, coordinator,...
RN - Emergency Services (Full-Time/Night)
Long Beach, CA - health, medical, night, occupational, care, body,...
RN - ICU (Full-Time/Nights)
Long Beach, CA - health, medical, care, nursing, occupational, body,...