IT Systems Analyst
Salary Up to $85,000 PLUS Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation
***MUST HAVE MANUFACTURING & ORACLE EXPERIENCE***
Our client is seeking a Principal Business Systems Analyst who will be primarily focused on business and technical analysis and requirements along with gathering for data/analytics for application support for the multiply sites. You must be at an advanced working level in Oracle PL/SQL, E-Business Suite, Forms, & Reports. Knowledge and working experience in cloud computing companies is highly desired.
Position Requirements for this IT Systems Analyst position:
Systems expertise needed for this IT Systems Analyst position:
• Oracle: PL/SQL, forms, reports, lookups, value sets, DFF, ERP application, tables, ODBC connection to link Oracle & MS Access; E-Business Suite modules, custom code for Extracts / Interfaces
• MS Access & Visual Basic Programming language
• MS Excel: pivot tables
• ***MUST HAVE MANUFACTURING & ORACLE EXPERIENCE***
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field of study
• Equivalent documented experience will be considered
• Minimum of 7 years’ of progressively responsible experience in and IT area, such as project management, business analysis, software development
• At least 3 of those years in a manufacturing setting
• Strong communication skills, analytical skills
• Thorough understanding of product development and product management roles and responsibilities.
• Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
• Advanced knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures used in systems analysis and design.
Location – South Carolina
TO APPLY: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Visit our website at ustinallen.com
Raleigh, NC - analyst, sdlc, cycle, immediate, development,...
IT Systems Analyst
Raleigh, NC - systems analyst, pl, oracle, analyst, black,...
Technical Task/Project Manager at Fort Bragg, NC
Fort Bragg, NC - personnel, management, it, technical, science,...
Applications Systems Analyst - Senior (VMware)
Fort Bragg, NC - systems analyst, vmware, analyst, server,...
Applications Systems Analyst - Senior (SMC)
Fort Bragg, NC - systems analyst, analyst, unix, engineering,...
Applications Systems Analyst - Senior (GCCS)
Fort Bragg, NC - systems analyst, analyst, administrator, unix,...
Applications Systems Analyst - Senior (VOSIP)
Fort Bragg, NC - systems analyst, cisco, analyst, voice, unix,...