Program Manager responsibilities are broad and rewarding; you are the direct interface to both the internal and external customers in this position. For your internal customer, you are responsible to support in any capacity to ensure Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost goals meet the program requirements. The program manager is also responsible for capturing new and follow-on business through development of business relationships and achieving program
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A CURRENT ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
For your external customer you are responsible for exceeding their execution expectations, meeting technical, quality, and delivery requirements for the program.
Key responsibilities include:
• Execute programs successfully by managing safety, quality, schedule and cost (P&L responsibility)
• Report Program Reviews, Forecasts, EAC’s
• Lead customer directed change delegations and proposals
• Coordinate customer directed changes through the COE change control board
• Lead Program Risk Board and Special Projects
Candidates interested in this position must have past performance to demonstrate the qualifications listed:
• Bachelor’s of Science degree
• Progressive job related experience including a minimum of 5 years of experience in program, project, and/or functional management
• Must have a history of demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to lead a group that are not direct reports (matrix organization).
• Demonstrated financial management skills including: development and control of program budgets, schedules, EAC’s and the ability to recognize and capture program changes.
• Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
• Must be able to quickly understand associated roles and responsibilities to delegate and manage execution of the program.
• Must have a demonstrated history of effective and productive customer relationships.
• Must be proficient in the concepts of continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing.
• Must be willing and able to travel up to 10 %
• Experience in Composite Aerospace manufacturing highly desired.
• Program and/or Project management work experience with hand lay and fiber placement processing highly desired.
• Experience with and knowledge of the Launch industry is highly desired.
o Commercial and Government proposal experience with launch vehicle composite structures is highly desired.
o Domestic and International customer relations experience desired.
Competencies for Success:
• Solid written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills for program data and reporting.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to solve problems in a timely and effective way
• Ability to work within a process and demonstrated ability implementing process improvements
• Action-oriented; driven by tasks and measurable results.
• Ability to work with minimal direction in a dynamic fast paced, changing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with an organization at all levels
• Able to deal effectively with stress and conflict
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated work ethic
Position may be filled at a level lower 16P with qualified candidates 3 years experience in Program Management
Driver - Regional Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Tupelo, MS - program, company, equipment, performance, trainer,...
Senior Principal Systems Engineer
Tupelo, MS - aircraft, fiber, composite, structures, civil,...
Tupelo, MS - farm, plant, manufacturing, furniture, ms, craft,...
Sales Manager -SYP and Treated Lumber
Tupelo, MS - lumber, manager, sales manager, ms, sales,...
Production - Entry Level
Tupelo, MS - laborer, steel, machine, raw, manufacturing,...
Pontotoc, MS - fiber...
Ecru, MS - laborer, furniture, laborers, parts, manufacturing,...