Process Controls Engineer – Major Chemical Manufacturer
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 & Exceptional Benefits & Paid Relocation & Bonuses
Major manufacturer is seeking a Process Controls Engineer that can be trained & groomed for a higher level position. This position provides day-to-day, technical support for the DCS (Delta V) associated interfaces and various Allen Bradley PLC applications. Will provide process controls engineering support of ongoing and new operations, serve as project leader, and direct the work and development of process control technicians and/or engineers. Must have good written & oral communications & work independently. Prefer Sap, ERP, DeltaV, Pi data management system.
The Process Controls Engineer responsibilities include:
• Develop and drive plant DCS and PLC vision and strategy.
• Prepare capital appropriations requests for DCS/Process Controls management
• Develop estimates of total installed costs of projects
• Serve as DCS/PC Engineering representative on other capital projects
• Design and specify DCS and other process control needs in the production
• Provide technical support for process design functions
• Prepare standards & equipment specifications with code compliance
• Provide DCS controls support to Capital projects
• Provide testing and startup assistance & daily troubleshooting
• Support training and usage of data management systems
• Maintain effective communication with supervisor’s and area operators
Company is located in the Gulf South – access to beach, sands, great people, family activities.
Requirements for this Process Controls Engineering position:
1. Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering
2. Must have between 3 - 10 years
3. Familiar with PI data management systems
4. Must have Distributed Control System & Process Controls skills & knowledge
5. Proven experience in MS Office, prefers SAP, ERP
6. Must be familiar with DCS standards and protocols
7. Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions
TO APPLY: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols. **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Visit our website at austinallen.com
What others are saying
"I want to personally thank Austin Allen Company for helping me find and excellent job opportunity. Teri, in my opinion, went well above and beyond with guiding me through the entire process of job hunting. I received a wealth of information in the lasted tips for phone and panel interviewing which proved very beneficial for my career. My skills and knowledge with interviewing were so out of date due to so many years at one job; Teri was very patient with me and all my questions. "
Thank you again,
Lafayette, LA - para, en, el, con, del, le, specifications,...
Engineer 2, Quality
Lafayette, LA - para, en, el, con, del, range, products, le,...
Quality System Coordinator
Lafayette, LA - quality, manufacturing, coordinator, office,...
Project Engineer 1
Lafayette, LA - project engineer, project coordinator, project,...
IT Strategic Business Partner - Manufacturing Operations
LA - im, sap, plant, chemical, attorney,...
Process Controls Engineer
Baton Rouge, LA - controls engineer, chemical engineering, chemical,...
PRN LPN One Area / Observation Room LHVI
Lafayette, LA - iv, practical nurse, l.p.n., practical, process,...