My client is a growing Insurance Program Administrator that specializes in property/casualty coverages with a nationwide footprint. They are located in Bellevue, growing quickly, and looking for a seasoned commercial account manager who has strong property and habitational coverage knowledge. They offer free parking, a great salary/benefits plan, lots of autonomy, flexible start times, the ability to telecommute up to 2 days/week, and a warm office culture.
You clients are retail insurance brokers/agents and your day will look like this:
• Oversee, analyze and evaluate insured risks; review coverage to ensure quality of risk placement. Recommend needed changes in coverage when required due to change in exposure, marketplace and general improvement of insurance program.
• Manage day to day processing of endorsements, coverage/policy changes, billings, certificates, audits and general correspondence. Utilize all available resources to ensure timely completion of work.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with brokers, support staff, insurance markets and other company staff.
• Demonstrate an understanding of complex coverage and policy terms and be able to clearly articulate this information as needed.
• Keep account files in order in accordance with policy and documentation procedures; document all account activities in a manner which is clear and understandable by others.
• Marketing Renewals and New Business to maximize growth in coordination with Sales Executives.
Prepare underwriting insurance specifications, assist producer in the selection of markets, and submit specifications to markets in a professional and timely manner.
Effectively negotiate with insurance company in matters of coverage and pricing. Properly manage brokerage vs. program account responsibilities.
Follow up with markets and monitor the quote/underwriting process to ensure that we are meeting the necessary time frames established.
Prepare coverage letters, check policies for accuracy, issue binders, process invoices and set up files.
Maintain and update knowledge of industry trends, marketplace, and appetites of carriers.
Occasional travel may be required.
To be considered, candidates must have worked in an account manager role in either a commercial retail agency or worked for an E & S brokerage or carrier, and must have the following experience:
• Washington Agents or Brokers Property/Casualty License
• 4+ years commercial insurance experience; and
• Within the past 10 years:
o 3+ years working with GL and Umbrella Coverage Lines, and
o 2+ years working with carrier or wholesale brokerage firm; serving retail insurance brokers, and
o 1+ years working with Hotel, Habitational, and or Real Estate clients
The client is looking to fill the position ASAP. This is a full time permanent role.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 425-298-0278.
Commercial Junior Account Manager for Large Risks--2 spots open
Bellevue, WA - direct support, stone, account, brokerage,...
Regional Account Manager
Seattle, WA - account manager, distributor, account, manager,...
Lynnwood, WA - sales agent, casualty, insurance, property, office,...
Seattle, WA - mine, account, account manager, marketing,...
Sales & Customer Service
Bellevue, WA - telecommunication, account manager, land,...
Underwriting Manager, Commercial Insurance
Seattle, WA - underwriting, book, quality, rating, insurance,...
Sales, Account Manager - Patient Monitoring
Seattle, WA - sfdc, account manager, account, sales,...