Position: Business Analyst (Ref: 1789)
Location: Richmond,VA,23219,United States
Duration: 6 Months 11 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $40.00/hr
*Local candidates strongly preferred
*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview, NO phone interviews, NO Skype, NO exceptions
Seeking a Business Analyst/Change Management lead to work hand-in-hand with the Project Manager. A successful candidate will play a dual role of 1) leading Office organizational change management efforts and 2) providing support to the assigned Project Manager. Leading change management activities to support an implementation of business process improvement opportunities:
• Creating and executing a detailed change management approach and plan
• Managing internal and external stakeholders
• Designing, delivering, and managing assigned project communications
• Designing and delivering training programs and materials related to change management activities
• Identifying and measuring change management activities' success criteria
• Evaluating change management activities and their effectiveness, determining gaps between received outcomes and expected behaviors, and adjusting the internally prepared change management approach and plan
• Maintaining the detailed project plan (including resource allocations and dependencies) and Kanban board
• Organizing and leading project status meetings
• Creating and maintaining project meeting notes
• Creating project status reports
• Tracking and updating business process metrics
• Updating business process documentation
Required / Desired Skills
• Proven in-depth knowledge of and experience in change management principles, methodologies, and tools (Required 8 Years)
• Hands-on business analysis and business process improvements experience (Required 8 Years)
• Experience in communication and stakeholder management, including experience working across organizational boundaries and with diverse stakeholders (Required 8 Years)
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (Required 2 Years)
• Meticulous attention to detail and skilled in providing documentation for end-users (Required 2 Years)
• Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to work both independently and in a team environment (Required 2 Years)
• Experience working with MS Project (Required 2 Years)
• Knowledge of and experience working with Visio and MS Office Suite (Required 2 Years)
• Experience with MS SharePoint (Highly Desired 2 Years)
• Knowledge of IT terminology and effective ways of translating it to a non-technical audience (Highly Desired 8 Years)
• Project Management/Coordination experience (Highly Desired 1 Years)
• Understanding of business process analysis and improvements approaches, methodologies, and tools (Highly Desired 8 Years)
• Kanban knowledge and Kanban board maintenance experience (Highly Desired 1 Years)
Houston, TX - data analyst, data, analyst, trading, commodities,...
Business Readiness/Change Management Specialist
Richmond, VA - project, it project, change management, itil, pmp,...
Change Management Specialist
Richmond, VA - procurement, architect, bpm, change management,...
Northbrook, IL - pharmacy, apex, reporting, tools, qualified,...
Glenview, IL - analyst, multinational, beverage, data, validation,...
Organizational change management
Chester, VA - it project, change management, itil,...
Tampa, FL - mis, vba, sharepoint, justice, mining, data,...