• Collecting win/loss & competitive insight on product portfolios at regional level; feedback to global product; recommend and develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win rate and share positon.
• Collaborating with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
• Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders and share.
• Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to develop, test and prototype new product ideas
• Employing clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to a product / portfolio.
• Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles, and personas (to support development of global MRD) .
• Validating global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
• Prioritizing and mapping global customer segments and work with Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve NPI and business objectives.
• Working with Field Marketing organization on interlocks, understanding and reacting to win-loss, leveraging demand generation opportunities, providing relevant support for regional campaigns, etc.
• Developing and supporting product-specific KOL’s and advisory boards.
• Developing regional thought leadership and advertising and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities.
• Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
• Training direct / indirect sales channels.
• Identifying and establishing reference and show sites.
• Developing programs to gather regional evidence of customer success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate
• Coordinating product training for commercial teams by leveraging Global Product Marketing and Global Product Management support
• Providing commercial teams product knowledge in product use, differentiation, positioning and pricing
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
• Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
• Prior experience in a leadership role with direct reports
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to motivate and lead a team of direct reports
• Strong analytical and process skills
• MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• 7+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
• Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
• Healthcare product/industry acumen
• Segment experience (where applicable)
• Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
• Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
• French and English speaking is beneficial but not mandatory
Product Marketing Manager
Nigeria, Lagos - buyer, product marketing, marketing manager,...
Product Marketing Manager
Nigeria, Lagos - buyer, product marketing, product,...
Specialist, Product Marketing
Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos - product marketing, telecom, sas, msc, data, oracle,...
Nigeria, Lagos - marketing, operations, market research, research,...
Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos - product, market, sales director,...
Nigeria, Lagos - product, market research, product marketing,...
Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos - product manager, product marketing, sales director,...