- Receive patients into the intensive care unit and quickly go through patients’ notes to determine medical issues.
- Assess patients to determine the intensity of disease or trauma and create nursing care plans to meet his or her specific requirements.
- Assist doctors in performing medical and diagnostic procedures.
- Monitor patients’ physical status such as vitals and cardiac activity.
- Perform emergency nursing procedures.
- Assess patients’ individual care needs and chart out care plans to meet those needs.
- Take and record vitals in regular intervals.
- Evaluate and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Respond immediately to life saving situations.
- Administer fluids and injections in accordance to treatment plans.
- Monitor and adjust specialized equipment.
- Make necessary changes in patient care plan in accordance to patient’s varying needs.
- Perform necessary physical examinations.
- Educate patients and provide emotional support.
- Take and record patients’ histories.
- Asses pain levels of patients to determine need for sedation.
- Collect specimens for laboratory tests.
- Document findings on patients’ assessments.
- Ensure that all equipment is running smoothly and handle any malfunctions.
- Provide families and patients with information on how to deal with illnesses and injuries.
- Facilitate the discharge procedure by ensuring that all information in relayed to the head nurse and the accounts departments.
- Conduct post-surgical monitoring, observe wounds on daily basis and check for infections or any other post-surgery complications.
- Set up, regulate and maintain life-saving or life-maintenance equipment such as ventilators, and record patients’ responses in an accurate manner.
- Communicate with patients and doctors regarding the post operational state and recovery of the subject.
- Assist in rehabilitation exercises, medication and dressings.
- Maintain charts of surgical patients from the time of admission till discharge and administer medication accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with the standard nursing care procedures.
- Conduct rounds and monitor all patients in the assigned area.
- Assist resident patients in daily life activities.
- Prepare and administer medication according to treatment plan.
- Communicate any observed changes effectively to the concerned doctors.
- Coordinate staff meetings and trainings.
- Initiate patient education plans to teach both patients and their families how to manage their illnesses and injuries.
- Monitor catheters, leads and tubing to ensure proper placement and functioning.
- Provide information regarding post-treatment homecare needs, including diet and nutrition and exercise programs.
- Record all nursing care information in a precise and accurate manner and by following appropriate formats and forms.
- Should have completed Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / Bachelor of Science - Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc – Nursing.
- Current Nursing License, in good standing with the State Licensing Board [Karnataka Nursing Council].
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Compassionate personality, soft spoken and always willing to help others.
- Good listener and with a bilingual ability (Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu)
- Knowledge of emergency hospital procedures, critical care unit infection control and hygiene policies.
Hands-on experience in caring for surgical patients.
- Proven ability to multitask and work calmly but efficiently in sensitive environment of CCU and ICU.
- CCU/ICU standard nursing procedures
- Ventilator Care
- Basic life support
- Intravenous therapy implementation
- Preference would be given to Female Candidates and aspirants willing to relocate to Doddaballapur / Bangalore.
- Hostel Facility would be provided.
- Aspirants are requested to E-mail resume in MS word format only along with photograph and with details on current fixed salary + incentives if any and expected salary.
- Please super scribe as "Application for the post of Critical Care / ICU - Staff Nurse at Columbia Asia Facility - Doddaballapur - Bangalore " in Subject column when writing / sending / forwarding E-mail.
- You can also reach at 9886300305
ER Staff Nurse - Columbia Asia Hospitals - Bangalore
India, Doddaballapura, KA - er, sms, vacancies, records, iv, medical equipment,...
Hospital Billing & Customer Care Assistant CAH - Doddaballapur
India, Doddaballapura, KA - hindi, bpo, attendant, ensure, communication,...
Customer Care Assistant - Columbia Asia Hospitals - Bangalore
India, Doddaballapura, KA - hindi, bpo, printing, aviation, interface,...
Field Officers MSW
India, KA - activities, help, project, handle, field, skill,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - hindi, cleaner, basis, bike, should, schedule,...
Project Hobli Coordinator MSW
India, KA - activities, budget, help, project, handle, monitor,...
Translator Profile (Hindi, English & Kannada. ) Nagarbhavi
India, Bengaluru, KA - hindi, translator, english, c...