We are looking for a number of Customer Service representatives to handle customer service duties in a virtual Call Center.
You will work from your own home, within an established company and as part of a team of professional agents.
You will take calls and answer emails sent by customers in English using prior set business rules and templates.
Training and nesting will be provided by the company after the hiring process is completed.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 9 hours per day. The work day will include 1hr for lunch which is not paid, and 25min of paid break time.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction job.
3. Has a solid command of the French and English language.
4. Internet connection of 2Mb or more. It can not be wireless nor through a datacard. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
5. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed. Your operating system must be original.
6. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
How to apply:
To apply, please respond at email@example.com by sending the following:
1. A cover letter in English that includes the following:
- The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
- Your customer service experience
- Your schedule availability
2. Updated resumee in English
Regional Director East, Southern, Central Africa and New Business
Senegal, Dakar, Dakar Region - french, public health, proposal, fundraising,...