Maintenance Supervisor - Primary focus is to support all facets of the maintenance tasks to meet and support plant objectives and production requirements in a growing environment. Requirements Include:
* Maintenance systems experience Plex/MP2 helpful
* Experience planning and scheduling people/projects on multiple shifts
* MIOSHA, ISO 14001 training and awareness
* Trouble shooting, problem solving skills
* Machine repair with hydraulic/pneumatic/electric trouble shooting skills
* Fabrication and machining skills
* Electrical skills/PLC knowledge (Journeyman or College equivalent)
* Minimum 10 years experience - with 5 years of Supervision
Salary depends on experience.
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in the assignment of its employees on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status. Discriminating orders will not be honored.
MI - outdoor, maintenance, staffing, temp, picking,...
Niles, MI - forklift, paper, williamson, cutter, 3rd shift,...
Maintenance Supervisor - North, Day Shift (1st)
Elkhart, IN - maintenance supervisor, li, maintenance, em, parts,...
Niles, MI - welding, piping, maintenance technician, machine,...
Elkhart, IN - electrical, engineer, field, supervisor,...
Class A CDL Company Truck Drivers
Niles, MI - inspection, cdl drivers, manager, satellite,...
Lease Purchase or Company CDL-A Truck Driver - Truckload
Elkhart, IN - warranty, maintenance, call, route, purchase, cdl,...