Growing food manufacturer offering upward mobility in a family-friendly environment.
• Supervising, motivating and training production personnel on the first shift;
• Ensuring safety, quality and good manufacturing practices;
• Recognizing and resolving operating problems to minimize impact on production;
• Requesting maintenance, sanitation and other personnel as necessary to sustain quality levels;
• Tracking ingredients and material usage;
• Keeping accurate and up-to-date records including timecards, downtime records, absentee records, etc.;
• Encouraging suggestions from production personnel to improve production, quality, safety, cost controls, etc.;
• Communicating with the operations manager and attending monthly line meetings.
Education: College degree is preferred.
• 2-3 years of supervisory experience;
• Ability to train, motivate and supervise personnel in a fair and consistent manner;
• Ability to recognize problem situations and take appropriate resolution steps;
• Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and teaming skills;
• Proficient in MS Office applications, basic SAP experience is a plus.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
Canada, Montreal, QC - french, handler, qc, forklift, material handler,...
Canada, Bear Lake, BC - superintendent, b.c., maintenance supervisor,...
Senior Human Resources Manager #54017
Winona, MS - resources manager, employee relations, human,...
Maintenance Manager #54073
New Ulm, MN - welding, plant, maintenance manager, sap, autocad,...
Canada, Windsor, ON - biology, gmp, pharmaceutical, quality,...
Canada, Houston, BC - superintendent, occupational health, occupational,...
Account Manager (Managed Services)
Canada, Montreal, QC - yr, qc, head office, cisco, account manager,...