As a hotel receptionist, your main duties would include:
• dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
• completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
• choosing rooms and handing out keys
• preparing bills and taking payments
• taking and passing on messages to guests
• dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items)
• answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area
• dealing with complaints or problems
Skills, interests and qualities
As a hotel receptionist you will need to have:
• excellent written and spoken communication skills
• strong customer service skills
• a friendly and professional telephone manner
• the ability to adapt to different guests
• patience and tact
• the ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once
• good problem solving skills
• the ability to use computerised technology
• a methodical approach to your work
• accuracy and attention to detail
Minimum of an SSCE, OND, any other Degree/Experience is an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should forward a copy of their updated CV to marflexglobalrecruit @ gmail .com or forward their details to the phone number attached to this advert. Interview date and time would be send immediately.
Nigeria, Lagos - reservations, hotel, desk, front desk,...
Nigeria, Ikeja, Lagos - receptionist, reception, phone, forward, cvs,...
Nigeria, Lagos - switchboard, mail, reception, phones, receptionist,...
Nigeria, Ikeja, Lagos - receptionist, front office, qualification, office,...
Nigeria, Lagos - receptionist, front office, qualification, office,...
Nigeria, Lagos - receptionist, applicant, related, must, phone,...
Nigeria, Lagos - receptionist, ng, qualification, office, manager,...