Regional Vice President (RVP) – Seattle, WA
We have an exciting new opening for a Regional Vice President who will oversee a region of long-term care facilities in Western Washington. The ideal candidate will have substantial prior experience in Skilled Nursing Facility / Nursing Home management and documented success in SNF program development.
Must have Regional experience and be a licensed NHA in WA. Nursing Home Administrator’s License is required. Nice sized region with limited overnight travel.
The successful candidate will focus on census development, labor controls, forming strategic relationships, ensuring industry-best quality of care, and implementing business development initiatives.
Regional Vice President requirements:
• Valid Nursing Home Administrator’s License
• Multi-facility or corporate leadership (LNHA) experience
• Expertise in regulatory compliance
• Demonstrated track record of improving market share and quality census
• Must be adept at fostering teamwork, coaching, and mentoring staff
• Comprehensive understanding of LTC regulations reimbursement practices
Past employment successes must include:
• Cost containment
• Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
• Quality census mix management
• Exceptional regulatory compliance
• LTC Quality Control
• Customer Relations
• Staff management and development
• Meeting financial objectives
• Business development
The chosen RVP candidate will be rewarded with a compensation package including a competitive salary, health insurance, and retirement benefits.
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627 for more information, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889. We look forward to hearing from you!
Regional Vice President (RVP)
Seattle, WA - vice, president, home administrator, nursing home,...
Seattle, WA - president, vice, architect, vice president, .net,...
Director of Software Development
Seattle, WA - vice, president, architect, vice president, .net,...
Seattle, WA - president, vice, vice president, architect, junior,...
Deputy Vice President - Policy and Research
WA - president, vice, vice president, pharmaceutical,...
Deputy Vice President - Policy and Strategy
WA - president, vice, press, vice president,...
Regional Property Manager
Seattle, WA - vice, president, vice president, property manager,...