Our client, an established, reputable company is looking for Project Engineers to join their team in Burlington, NC as a full-time employee. As a Project Engineer, you will spend about half of your time with CNC Programming, and should be comfortable working on a factory shop floor. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including great benefits and growth potential!
* Manage and contribute to projects through complete life cycle including: Concept, Design, Development, and Implementation.
* Achieve project milestone timing and objectives for Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery.
* Research, Develop, and Implement new processes and technologies, as required by product design and business objectives.
* Analyze, Test, and Execute countermeasures by utilizing problem solving methodologies.
* Proven ability to achieve project objectives leading cross-functional teams.
* Understand and Practice Lean Manufacturing concepts in the business and manufacturing environments.
* Communicate clearly, effectively, and efficiently at all levels inside and outside the organization.
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field.
* 5-7 years of experience in a high volume Tier 1 / Tier 2 Automotive Manufacturing environment, with demonstrated proficiency in: CNC Programming, Process, Tool, and Gage Design and Implementation.
* Computer skills with Microsoft Office products and AutoCad.
* Ability to travel as needed for various capital projects, regional benchmarking, etc. (less than 10%).
* Flexibility to be accessible after hours and/or weekends depending on production activities.
* Ability to work with a very diverse group of staff, including other engineers, operations leaders, etc.
* Experience in Automation Design for Material Handling and Gaging, Machine Tool Selection, and Creo 3D modeling is highly preferred.
Mebane, NC - project engineer, engineering, engineer, cell,...
Mebane, NC - cnc, mill, cnc operator, tooling, machining,...
Quality Assurance Specialist III
NC - cnc, cmm, steel, machine, mechanical, precision,...
Engineer II (Associate) : Durham, NC
Durham, NC - engineer, project, employed, studies, technical,...
Mebane, NC - cnc, machinist, drilling, cnc machinist, machine,...
Raleigh, NC - project engineer, civil, engineer, construction,...
Land Development Project Manager - NC #3387
Durham, NC - land, family, project, design, pe, project manager,...