Instant Consulting Inc. is looking for a Administrative Assistant for a large professional services client located in Houston, TX.
Main responsibilities are:
* Oversees and directs the delivery of services including supervision of the Offender Law Library Clerk(s) and Patron Offender(s) utilizing the Law Library.
* Effectively and regularly communicates information regarding questions needing to be addressed by the Law Librarian including maintaining a daily log of significant issues related the Law Library.
* Responds to requests for public disclosure.
* Performs electronic mail tasks, receives, sorts and distributes mail, messages, records, office supplies and other materials.
* Maintains a visually professional office space.
* Assists closed custody and infirmary offenders with legal requests.
Job qualifications are:
* One year of experience as an Administrative Assistant .
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or closely allied field and two years of responsible office experience at the senior clerical level or higher.
* Knowledge of basic administrative procedures; office practices; correspondence preparation; State and departmental policies; management procedures and practices.
* Write clearly and effectively; pay close attention to detail; work with others in developing programs and plans.
Job Type: Contract
Administrative Sales Support
Cypress, TX - sales support, support, intermediate, cs,...
Houston, TX - administrative assistant, administrative, qc,...
Houston, TX - administrative assistant, hr, administrative,...
Sales Administrative Assistant
Houston, TX - executive assistant, interior,...
Houston, TX - injection, administrative assistant, oil,...
Houston, TX - radio, sales assistant, traffic, sales, fusion,...
Sales Support Assoc-maurices
Cypress, TX - shop, sales support, sales, city, fashion, yes,...