Nursing Home Administrator – Seattle, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a LNHA / Executive Director in a high-quality, non-profit skilled nursing facility located in Seattle, Washington. This is a wonderful building offering great outcomes and generous staffing ratios.
The Nursing Home Administrator will have final responsibility for:
• Developing goals for quality care, employee recruitment and retention, and financial performance
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance.
• Implementing control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
• Training, disciplining, and if necessary, dismissing staff.
• Meeting all financial objectives.
• End responsibility for census development and marketing.
• Ensuring clinical excellence, environmental safety, and appropriate medical care
• Supervising facility administrative operations.
• Providing optimal Survey results.
• Directing the activities of clinical, administrative, and service departments.
• Chairing the facility’s Performance Improvement Committee.
• Ensuring that Compliance Program requirements are met in the facility.
• Reviewing external audit reports and taking corrective action pertaining to identified compliance-related issues including follow up reporting.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Three years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Expertise in cost reporting, P & L, and budget compliance.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
• Motivational skills.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
The chosen LNHA will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627 for more information, email resume to RChasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-344-1889. We look forward to hearing from you!
Regional Vice President (Licensed Nursing Home Administrator)
Seattle, WA - home administrator, vice, president, nursing home,...
Seattle, WA - administrator, mds, home administrator,...
Executive Director/Administrator - Assisted Living
Seattle, WA - executive director, mds, administrator,...
Global Executive Progam Manager
Seattle, WA - executive, cio, marketing, program, aws,...
Regional Nurse Consultant
Seattle, WA - clinical, consultant, nurse, nursing home,...
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator Federal Way, WA
Federal Way, WA - home administrator, administrator, nursing home,...
Mercer Island, WA - administrator, executive director,...