CNC Mill Operator
TxMQ is currently assisting their client in the search for a qualified CNC Mill Operator for their Machining facility in Warren County, PA.
REPORTING TO: Plant Manager
• Set up and operation of 4 axis CNC Milling machines.
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience in CNC Milling set up and operations,
• CNC Programming highly desired,
• Very strong understanding of the operation and use of CNC and Metal Cutting equipment and Turning, Boring, Milling, Drilling operations,
• Experience operating to Military Standards or within ISO environment.
• High school degree or equivalent required.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Salaried in the $15-21.00/hr plus Overtime. 10 hours shifts, 5 days a week. This position will be Contract to Hire.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Where you see frustration, we see a solution.
CNC Programmer, CNC Machinist, Operator, Milling, Turning, Boring, Manual Machining, Machinist, Programmer,
Metal Manufacturing, Aerospace Industry
PA - cnc, machinist, programmer, tooling, machine,...
Warehouse Worker - Shipping / Receiving
PA - cnc, plastics, shipping, 9001...
Electrical Maintenance - Union
Jamestown, NY - mill, welding, plant, electrical, plc,...
PA - welding, mechanic, pipe, mill, millwright, steel,...
Saint Marys, PA - cnc, mill...
Warren, PA - operator, tank, hostess, dish, front, property,...
Grill Cook Operator
Warren, PA - cook, operator, fresh, sanitation, farms, food,...