The Support Staff report directly to the program manager and provides support to Safe Haven Program at Harbor Homes.
The Support Staff’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1. Ensuring the safety and well-fare of all residents and clients by following appropriate procedures for emergency response.
2. Notifying on-call manager immediately of any urgent/emergent issues or incidents.
3. Assisting with in-office paperwork, data entry and/or copying.
4. Assisting with consumer file maintenance.
5. Assisting with compiling data for and/or assist with writing grants for the program.
6. Maintaining inventory
7. May attend staff meetings and/or trainings.
8. Requires flexibility with schedule.
9. Any other special projects assigned by Program Manager (or designee).
Position requires a combination of training, education, and/or a human service background. Residential housing experience and computer skills required. The position requires the ability to interface well with others. Candidate should possess sound judgment and excellent boundary skills. On-going supervision provided.
Qualified interested candidates please send resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources, 45 High Street, Nashua, NH 03060 or email to email@example.com
Program Manager New Product Development - Merrimack, NH
Merrimack, NH - patent, medical device, medical devices, fda,...
Functional Support Services Provider (PT, FT, Per Diem, O/N, Weekends
Nashua, NH - org, nh, pt, human, support, functional,...
Occupational Therapist - Nashua, NH - SRS
Nashua, NH - therapist, occupational, resident, nh, laser,...
Test Engineer in Nashua, NH
Nashua, NH - test engineer, pmo, labview, it project, nh,...
HDI SALES CONSULTANT -, NH
Salem, NH - consultants, homes, generation, sales, nh,...
Carlisle, MA - embedded, program manager, avionics, reliability,...
HDI SALES CONSULTANT - MANCHESTER & CONCORD, NH
Manchester, NH - consultants, homes, nh, generation, leads, sales,...