The Support Staff report directly to the program manager and provides support to Safe Haven Program at Harbor Homes.
The Support Staff’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1. Ensuring the safety and well-fare of all residents and clients by following appropriate procedures for emergency response.
2. Notifying on-call manager immediately of any urgent/emergent issues or incidents.
3. Assisting with in-office paperwork, data entry and/or copying.
4. Assisting with consumer file maintenance.
5. Assisting with compiling data for and/or assist with writing grants for the program.
6. Maintaining inventory
7. May attend staff meetings and/or trainings.
8. Requires flexibility with schedule.
9. Any other special projects assigned by Program Manager (or designee).
Position requires a combination of training, education, and/or a human service background. Residential housing experience and computer skills required. The position requires the ability to interface well with others. Candidate should possess sound judgment and excellent boundary skills. On-going supervision provided.
Qualified interested candidates please send resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources, 45 High Street, Nashua, NH 03060 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Clinical Administration
Nashua, NH - qa, nh, org, director, harbor, human resources,...
Major Gifts Officer
Nashua, NH - fundraising, donor, harbor, grant, org, human, nh,...
Compliance Technical Program Manager
Nashua, NH - oracle, program manager, iso, laser, audit,...
Principal Technical Program Manager
Nashua, NH - oracle, program manager, budget, centers,...
RN-Friday, Saturday, Sunday (on call as )
Nashua, NH - nh, org, human resources, human, send, r.n.,...
Physician / Emergency Medicine / New Hampshire / Permanent / Emergency
NH - emergency, staff, ed, physician, radiology, cerner,...
A/R Collections Specialist - 27558
Nashua, NH - collections, data entry, nh, entry, data,...