The Support Staff report directly to the program manager and provides support to Safe Haven Program at Harbor Homes.
The Support Staff’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1. Ensuring the safety and well-fare of all residents and clients by following appropriate procedures for emergency response.
2. Notifying on-call manager immediately of any urgent/emergent issues or incidents.
3. Assisting with in-office paperwork, data entry and/or copying.
4. Assisting with consumer file maintenance.
5. Assisting with compiling data for and/or assist with writing grants for the program.
6. Maintaining inventory
7. May attend staff meetings and/or trainings.
8. Requires flexibility with schedule.
9. Any other special projects assigned by Program Manager (or designee).
Position requires a combination of training, education, and/or a human service background. Residential housing experience and computer skills required. The position requires the ability to interface well with others. Candidate should possess sound judgment and excellent boundary skills. On-going supervision provided.
Qualified interested candidates please send resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources, 45 High Street, Nashua, NH 03060 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver - Keystone Hall
Nashua, NH - nh, org, driver, personality, van, maintenance,...
Lowell, MA - staff, shift, data, health information, supervisor,...
Call Center Team Lead
Bedford, NH - call, staff, outbound, supervisor, microsoft,...
Adult Residential Program Staff - sign-on bonus
Dracut, MA - instructional, autism, staff, residential, onsite,...
Wilmington, MA - shipping, packaging, manager, harbor, managed,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - OR in Lebanon
Nashua, NH - payroll, nh, human, pet, insurance,...
Pharmacist - Floater
Merrimack, NH - pharmacist, pharmacy, staff, cvs, support, quality,...