The Support Staff report directly to the program manager and provides support to Safe Haven Program at Harbor Homes.
The Support Staff’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1. Ensuring the safety and well-fare of all residents and clients by following appropriate procedures for emergency response.
2. Notifying on-call manager immediately of any urgent/emergent issues or incidents.
3. Assisting with in-office paperwork, data entry and/or copying.
4. Assisting with consumer file maintenance.
5. Assisting with compiling data for and/or assist with writing grants for the program.
6. Maintaining inventory
7. May attend staff meetings and/or trainings.
8. Requires flexibility with schedule.
9. Any other special projects assigned by Program Manager (or designee).
Position requires a combination of training, education, and/or a human service background. Residential housing experience and computer skills required. The position requires the ability to interface well with others. Candidate should possess sound judgment and excellent boundary skills. On-going supervision provided.
Qualified interested candidates please send resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources, 45 High Street, Nashua, NH 03060 or email to email@example.com
Operations Program Manager I
Nashua, NH - mrp, naval, land, systems, electronic,...
Major Gifts Officer
Nashua, NH - fundraising, donor, harbor, org, homes, managing,...
Chelmsford, MA - program manager, project, manager, mba,...
R&D Deputy Program Manager
Merrimack, NH - program manager, deputy, project, nh, pmp,...
Program Manager I or II (Six Sigma Black Belt)
Nashua, NH - sigma, six sigma, belt, program manager, black,...
Program Manager - Healthcare
Chelmsford, MA - kronos, br, project, problems, labour, prepare,...
Bedford, NH - human, human resources, resources, nh, recruiter,...