1 TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP (TSG)
• Must be a graduate of any computer related course (2 year or 4 year graduate)
• At least 1 year experience of related job
• 20-30 years old
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Extremely accurate in the maintenance of records.
• Willing to travel, and willing to extend beyond standard office hours.
•Keen to details and can work with less supervision
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducts in-house and on-site repair and maintenance on assigned units as scheduled.
2. Provide telephone technical assistance to resolve unit setback.
3. Formulate competent evaluation and recommendation of assessed unit.
4. Ensure cleanliness, safety, proper usage and storage of entrusted materials, tools and supplies in compliance with the safety regulations of the Company.
5. Request for materials, parts, tools and supplies essential to perform and complete task on hand.
6. Ensure proper documentation of assessed and repaired units.
7. Conducts on-site survey to assigned Company to ensure operational efficiency of the units.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Interested applicants may submit their application letter and resume through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
more company associates
Philippines, Dumaguete, Central Visayas - urgently, grad, employed, ph...
Technical Support Personnel
Philippines, Dipolog City, Zamboanga Peninsula - technical support, survey, ph, graduate, city,...
Night Shift Customer Support Associate
Philippines, Dipolog City, Zamboanga Peninsula - appointment, text, night shift, customer support,...
GET PAID PER CLASS - Home-Based Online Teacher
Philippines, Tanjay City, Central Visayas - japanese, teacher, php, teachers, fi, desktop,...
Philippines - marketing manager, office staff, switch, trouble,...