General Maintenance Technician/Building Technician
• Reports to Building Engineer and Property Manager on a regular basis, as directed.
• Responsible for helping to maintain the entire property in an attractive, comfortable condition.
• Assists with tenant functions, as requested.
• Maintain good relationships with outside, contract vendors working on the property.
• Assists in cleaning grounds (trash pickup) and all common areas (all types of cleaning, whenever needed and as requested).
• Clean debris and dust from assigned areas
• Assists with all duties regarding make ready office for new occupant including but not limited to:
o Clean Windows
o Floors (vacuum & replace carpet tiles as needed)
o Cabinets (clean & return to working order as needed)
o Clean Light Fixtures
o Replace outlet covers as needed
• Assists in maintaining inventory of cleaning and bathroom supplies.
• Ensure that control panels and electric locks are in proper working condition.
• Replacement of burned out light bulbs throughout the interior and exterior when accessible (notify Building Engineer and/or Property Manager for bulbs needing replacement that can’t be reached).
• Perform minor repair work around the building such as repairing locks, installing window blinds, minor plumbing repairs, etc…
• Take measures to perform maintenance on equipment and tools
• Needs to be able to lift, carry, push or pull objects 25 50 lbs to ensure furniture and/or equipment is relocated correctly and safely.
• Observes condition of property in general, reports any unusual circumstances and ensure that any hazardous conditions are immediately taken care of.
• Cleans up thoroughly after performing work.
• Notifies Building Engineer and/or Property Manager when supplies are needed to complete an
• assigned task.
• Follows company procedures regarding safety and emergencies.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in the predominate business language, English.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Needs to be thorough, reliable, responsible, honest, organized, flexible, service oriented and maintain a neat, clean appearance.
• General knowledge of electrical (able to replace a lighting ballast).
• Black Seal certification preferred but not required.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in building maintenance preferred.
• Must have basic computer knowledge. MS Office
• Looking for a someone who is bright, willing to train, quick learner, understands maintenance, how to use tools and is very mechanically inclined.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ - property manager, dba, property,...
Apartment Property Manager
Lodi, NJ - property manager, apartment, property management,...
Property Manager Assistant
Clifton, NJ - property manager, manager assistant,...
Property Manager - HUD
Bronx County, NY - property manager, property, property management,...
Property Manager-Rent Stabilized
New York, NY - property manager, property, property management,...
Property Manager II
Bronx County, NY - property manager, property, cam,...
Livingston, NJ - repair, maintenance, maintenance technician,...