Here is some additional information about the position. Let me know what you think.
Job # 16-47
Position: Occupational Health NP (Nurse Practitioner)
Location: Woburn, MA
Type: Free Standing Occupational Health Clinic
Status: 24-40 hours a week and per diem
• Department of Transportation Physicals
• Pre-employment physicals
• Respiratory clearance exams, medical surveillance and fitness for duty exams
• Triage and treatment of injuries
• Travel vaccinations, TB testing & immunizations
• Consult on workers' compensation, family medical leave, and accommodation of disabilities.
• Nurse Practitioner licensed in MA.
• Must have DOT certification
• CPR certification required.
• Experience in occupational or employee health, urgent care or ambulatory care preferred
To apply email a resume as an attached word document to Nancy.
Nancy Clover RN, COHN-S
Occupational Health Connections
978-686-9739 Fax: 978-258-2682
PO Box 2106 Methuen, MA 01844
NP or PA - Occupational Health for Woburn, MA - Per Diem
Woburn, MA - occupational health, physician assistant, po, np,...
RN - Manager of Employee Health - Boston area
Winchester, MA - po, occupational health, employee, occupational,...
RN - Occupational Health for Cambridge, MA
Cambridge, MA - occupational health, occupational, po,...
RN - Occupational Health for Lexington, MA
Lexington, MA - occupational health, po, occupational, bio,...
RN - Disability Case Manager - work with a team in Lynn, MA
Lynn, MA - occupational health, po, case manager, health,...
Registered Nurse - RN
Salem, MA - nurse, occupational health, oncology, occupational,...
Case Manager - Disability & Occupational Health - North Shore, MA
Lynn, MA - occupational health, po, occupational,...