RNAC MDS Coordinator – Denver, CO
We are currently searching for a RNAC / MDS Coordinator for a well-respected Long Term Care Facility located in the Denver, Colorado area. This position requires a detail oriented nurse with substantial MDS 3.0 experience and a desire to ensure quality in medical care for long term care residents. We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Nurse (LPN / LVN) who is familiar with MDS, care planning, and assessments in a skilled nursing environment.
The MDS Coordinator will provide guidance to facility employees pertaining to RAI / PPS / MDS processes and their correlation to resident care and reimbursement. This position must carefully follow revisions to MDS/PPS requirements and ensure that facility employees receive current information in a timely manner.
Additional MDS Coordinator responsibilities include;
• Auditing and analyzing financial and clinical reports for accuracy.
• Providing direction and expertise to quickly resolve any issues.
• Providing feedback on the status of clinical and financial reimbursement.
• Identifying areas for improvement, formulating an action plan, and following through to ensure progress
• Delegating assignments to the interdisciplinary team and monitoring progress to ensure compliance with the care plan process.
• Facilitating coordination of resident care between departments.
You will enjoy working for an organization that believes in providing an environment of professional enrichment for all employees. Compensation is competitive, and is based on professional experience. The company offers an extensive menu of benefits options.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535 for more information, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779. We look forward to hearing from you.
Registered Nurse RN GERI (Per Diem)
CO - co, term care, r.n., call, term, update, diem,...
Registered Nurse RN OR (Per Diem)
CO - co, nurse, r.n., call, asap, shifts, registered,...
Travel PCU RN assignment in Englewood, CO (Travel )
Englewood, CO - co...
CLINICAL REIMBURSEMENT/MDS COORDINATOR- HARMONY POINTE
Denver, CO - mds, mds coordinator, instrument, nursing facility,...
Travel OR - Main RN assignment in Englewood, CO (Travel )
Englewood, CO - co, r.n....
Travel OR RN assignment in Aurora, CO (Travel )
Aurora, CO - co, r.n....
RN MDS COORDINATOR
Denver, CO - mds, cms, mds coordinator, manual, nursing home,...