Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360 search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a shipping and transport company looking for a vessel operator to be based in Germany.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
• Responsible for scheduling and organising port calls
• Overseeing cargo operations in conjunction with charterers, engineers and port agents
• Conducting voyage evaluations
• Dealing with cargo claims and enquiries handling
• Reports into head of operations
Key Qualifications / Experience
• 3-6 years’ experience in ship operations including tramping and project cargo
• At least one year or more of heavylift experience
• Engineering background is highly desirable
• Strong understanding of international shipping markets
• Located in Germany; happy to relocate
Keywords: shipping, transport, vessel, Vessel Operator, Operator, Operations, Scheduling, Portal calls, voyage evaluations, tramping, project cargo, cargo claims, ship operations, ship operator, heavylift, engineering, Germany, Europe, Redstone Commodity Search, RS0385A
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.
Business Development Manager
Germany, Hamburg, HH - commodity, french, science, german,...
Data Strategist m/w
Germany, Hamburg, HH - die, teams, cross, description, primary, data,...