Job #1 - Electrical Engineer, PE --- Boston, MA
Job #2 - Electrical System Studies Engineer (Medium Distribution) ---
San Antonio, TX
Job#1223 - Electrical Engineer, PE – Boston, MA
As the country’s leading engineering-based consulting firms we have an unwavering commitment to quality, reliability, effective communication and value-added solutions in engineering, construction support, commissioning, facility support, energy management, environmental, LEED® certification, central plant and renewable energy services to private and public sector markets. With offices located nationwide, we now rank as an ENR Top 500 engineering firm and is nationally recognized as a leader in the commissioning industry.
We are seeking to hire for an Electrical Engineer who will work with a team in the delivery of commissioning, design, and energy efficiency services for our local and national clients.
Qualifications for our Electrical Engineering roles:
1. Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering – P.E. License required
2. Minimum 10 years experience in electrical and design systems, commissioning or construction for large complex buildings.
3. Experience in diagnosing and solving construction and operational problems.
4. An extensive knowledge of building codes and construction industry standards.
5. Familiarity of building mechanical and life safety systems.
6. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
7. Experience with MS Office Suite.
8. Working knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT is considered a plus.
9. LEED Accredited Professional a plus.
Major Responsibilities and Duties to be performed by our Electrical Engineers:
Lead and contribute to engineering teams in the delivery of electrical systems commissioning, design, energy and consulting on complex projects for local and national clients.
Manage projects to meet client expectations for technical excellence, budget and schedule.
Assist in business development and preparation of proposals.
Maintain communication with clients, contractors and other project team members.
Participate in training and mentoring of staff.
Salary and Benefits our Electrical Engineers will enjoy:
1. Base salary of $80 – 105K (based on your experience)
2. Full Benefit package (health, dental, optical, prescription etc.)
3. Career growth opportunities
Betty M Scott, National Recruiting Manager, 646 250 8103 bettys (at sign) hire4group dot com
Job# 1184 - Electrical System Studies Engineer (Medium Distribution) – San Antonio, TX
We are a major consultant to the utility transmission industry where we are upgrading and overhauling electrical infrastructures.
We are currently seeking an Mid-level Distribution Electrical Engineer for their San Antonio Metro Area Division.
Requirements needed for our Electrical System Studies Engineer (Medium Distribution) roles:
1. MSEE and PE License (preferred)
We may consider a BSEE AND PE license or the ability to obtain professional engineering registration (PE) real soon.
2. Five – Twelve years of varied experience in electrical system studies and protective relaying. The grade level of the position will be determined by the candidate's qualifications.
3. Self-directed Electrical Engineering professional who interacts well with clients and the team as well as experienced with MILSOFT, SynerGEE and CYME.
4. Detailed knowledge of:
- power system protection,
- power utilization equipment and application considerations including the various types of switchgear, protective relays, breakers, transformers, motors, and generators
- grounding or AC interference analysis is preferred.
5. Must have good English verbal and written communication skills,
6. Must be willing to travel, and work successfully in a customer focused, project oriented environment. EEO/AA Employer
MV – Medium Voltage
Substation --- Electrical
Responsibilities attached to this Electrical System Studies Engineering Role:
1. Leading other engineers in the preparation of computer-based models and performing power system studies on utility transmission/distribution systems and industrial/commercial electrical power systems, including:
- protective relay settings
- stability (transient & dynamic)
- long/short range planning studies
- short circuit,
- load flow
- arc flash
- motor starting
- power factor
- harmonic analysis and other related studies.
2. Strong conceptualization ability, strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills are a must, including the capability to explain complex technical issues to decision-makers and project teams.
Salary and Benefits that our Electrical Systems Studies Engineer (Medium Distribution) Professionals will enjoy:
Base Salary (85 – 115K) based on your experience (seeking 5 – 12 years experience)
Bonuses and many other perks
Full Benefit Package (medical, dental, optical, prescription etc.)
Relocation (for the right individual)
Betty M Scott, National Recruiting Manager, 646 250 8103 bettys (atsign) hire4group dot com
Engineering Technician 1 - Power Delivery
Ann Arbor, MI - cad, black, document control, technician,...
South Africa, Pretoria, GP - electrician, gp, admin, well, qualified, co,...
mogalakwena platinum mine
South Africa, Pretoria, GP - boiler, mine, maker, gp, mechanical engineers,...
South Africa, GP - hr manager, mine, labour, operators, gp, workers,...
Maintenance III - Jesse H. Jones Rotary House International (16001NE9)
Houston, TX - marriott, refrigeration, electrical, mechanical,...
San Antonio, TX - hire, professional, training, trainer, world,...
Director of Facilities Hospital
San Antonio, TX - plant, city, pe, director, engineer, cms, hospital,...