Ensures proper labeling, inspecting and quality of product. Checks product and packaging quality on a regular basis, informs supervisor of problems or trends. Packages product as it comes from injection/extrusion machines and systems. Cleans and maintain work area. Other related duties as assigned, for example may perform rework tasks.
• Operate molding/extrusion machines for maximum production and quality.
• Unjams and resets secondary equipment as necessary, following proper safety procedures.
• Makes boxes for outgoing product.
• Visually inspects product.
• Informs Team Leader or Process Technician of recurring problems with equipment.
• Ensure good housekeeping to include grinding excess material, sweeping floor and organizing packaging material needed at workstation.
• Verifies counts, weights, and quality of product being packed.
• Segregates bad product and informs Team Leader/Process Technician of any quality trends or concerns.
• Keeps track of machine problems in the paperwork/forms provided.
• Follows established work instructions, policies and procedures.
• Covers breaks as needed throughout the shift.
• Support safety efforts on the shift.
• Support housekeeping for Production floor as required.
Position Requirements: QUALIFICATIONS
High School Diploma or (GED); or one to three month of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Physical Work Location: Fitchburg, MA
Leominster, MA - assembly, hour, 3rd, manufacturing, start...
Leominster, MA - assemblers, assembly, hour, shifts...
Fitchburg, MA - assembly, hour, start, shifts...
Leominster, MA - assemblers, assembly, hour, hire, temp, shifts...
Devens, MA - packing, 1st shift, hour, picking, weekend,...
Westford, MA - assembly, packing, hire, nights, temp, shifts,...
Ayer, MA - aluminum, composite, assembly, packing, supervisor,...