1. In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
2. Assist with the implementation of the use of statistical techniques across the corporation.
3. Work with the different departments at the company to facilitate the training and understanding of the use of statistical tools.
4. Define statistical design, methodology, and sample size requirements to meet information needs, conduct statistical analyses to derive conclusions, and identify new opportunities for standard reports and for value-added analytics.
5. Implement study plans to answer business questions and provide written summaries of study results.
6. Gather recommendations from others to develop research plans, identify appropriate data sources and delivery options.
7. Maintain databases used for statistical analysis for continuous process improvements.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Requires a Master’s degree in Statistics and a minimum of three years of experience in an applied statistics role or a Ph.D. degree in Statistics and no work experience requirement. Basic computer software skills, i.e. Microsoft Office, SAS. Experience in an FDA-regulated industry (e.g. Medical Device/Pharmaceutical/Biologics) preferred.
Branch Sales & Service Associate I (U)(MLO)
Ann Arbor, MI - experience, customer, tools, branch, solutions,...
Ann Arbor, MI - experience, tools, leads, working, teller,...
Senior Software Engineer - Tech Lead
Ann Arbor, MI - developing, experience, systems, applications,...
Service Experience - Arborland Center Rack
Ann Arbor, MI - visa, experience, solving, shop, high, high school,...
Unit Manager - RN
Ann Arbor, MI - manager, experience, clinical, nurse, care, r.n.,...
Coordinator, Transportation/Freight Bill
Novi, MI - sas, customer, logistics, experience, requirements,...
Branch Sales & Service Representative (MLO)
White Lake charter Township, MI - experience, basic, tools, customer, teller,...