Looking for an energetic PROFESSIONAL Dental Assistant to:
- Assist the Dentist Chair side
- Greet and check-in patients
- Check-out patients, collect dues & co-pays, set follow up appointments.
- Fill out patient charts and Explanation Of Benefits.
- Call to confirm appointments
- Clean (sterilizing) instruments
- Set up rooms for dental procedures
- Work flexible hours between 8am and 4pm on Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays and some Mondays/Fridays especially on days of Government holidays. Work schedule is decided and given ahead of time.
- Customer Service experience required & Good English communication skills a MUST.
- Commitment to stay long term i.e. at least 1 year
- X-ray experience strongly preferred.
- Previous dental and medical office experience preferred.
**Hourly wage will depend on your experience.
IF you want to be considered for this job, Please submit:
Your updated resume including any pertinent dental experience AND Days/Hours available.
Dental Assistant - Virginia (Sw Virginia), Wise, Washinton, Carroll, P
VA - dental assistant, assistant, school, sw, dental,...
Dental Assistant, Falls Church
Falls Church, VA - dental assistant, church, assistant, lab, doctor,...
Washington, DC - dentist, general, dental, dc...
Reston, VA - dental assistant, ray, assistant, dental office,...
Alexandria, VA - dental assistant, assistant, dental, letter, co,...
Part Time Associate Dentist
Manassas, VA - dentist, ray, dentistry, park, part time...
Washington, DC - dental assistant, dental, chiropractor, cancer,...