It’s more than just lip service when we say we live to deliver. We are one of the World’s Most Admired Companies because of our commitment to service, people and communities which have helped propel our business to success.
We are growing our business in the Philippines and encourage you to apply to join our team!
WHY JOIN US?
We offer career opportunities and comprehensive training to the right candidates. Examples of our benefits for employees currently include group medical insurance for them and their families, life and accident insurance, dental benefit coverage, meal allowance and education assistance
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, MIS or related discipline
• Five (5) years related professional experience in information systems on Project Management, requirement collection & analysis and high level IT solution design of which two (2) years in a software application design & development environment.
• In-depth understanding of the entire software development life cycle for a sizable project from requirement collection & analysis, system design, development, testing, deployment to system support and documentation.
• Extensive knowledge in formal project management methodologies
• Extensive knowledge in formal requirement collection and analysis methodologies
• Demonstrated creative ability in development of high level technical solutions. Fluency in English (verbal and written), and preferably local language if countries' first language is not English.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS
• Working knowledge of project management best practices/framework - PMP, Prince2, CITPM, etc
• Certified in either PMP, Prince2, CITPM, CBAP
• Possess project experience/knowledge in the following areas
o Project Integration Management
o Project Scope Management
o Project Time Management
o Project Cost Management
o Project Quality Management
o Project Human Resource Management
o Project Communications Management
o Project Risk Management
o Project Procurement Management
• Able to facilitate and lead project meetings with project members and stakeholders
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle and/or business process flow
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Experience in vendor management (a plus)
• Knowledge of IT governance
Applicants must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig
This is for direct hire and regular employment.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-in applicants are welcome!
Visit us at Basement 1, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Ave.,
Makati City (beside Smart Tower and across Standard Chartered Bank)
Bring 2 copies of your resume and a valid ID.
Look for CATHY
IT Vendor Manager - Taguig
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - ncr, it, development, managing, management, lead,...
Sr. Project Manager
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - ncr, it project, taguig, pmp, project, sdlc,...
IT Technical Support (1)
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, desk, help desk, desktop, printer, cable, ph,...
SAP FICO Analyst
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - sap, gis, fico, ncr, abap, hyperion, sd, desk, ebs,...
Project Management Specialist
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, project, ph, city, java, project manager,...
Cook - Taguig
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - ncr, taguig, willing, cook, city, ph...
Philippines - picker, diploma, taguig, makati, drop, ph,...