Japanese Trade and Settlement Assistant Vice President
Location: Taguig City
• Native/Non-Native Japanese with JLPT N1 fluent in Japanese and English
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in Management and Operations
• Must have at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree of any field
• Must have knowledge in finance related applications (e.g. SAP, SSR, etc.)
• Preferably with background in Finance, Accounting, Marketing &/or Trading
• Manage day to day operations of the team
• Provide team stability for sales and trading division of the company
• Responsible in dealing collateral management, cash equity and JPY equity
• Supporting the control environments to lessen risks and losses
• Ensure that trade was settled on time
• Make various reports and documentation of transactions
• Responsible in confirming and checking calculated collateral balance
You may contact us on:
Contact number: 09158493035
Email Address: email@example.com
Japanese Trade and Settlement Assistance Vice President
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - japanese, vice, assistance, president,...
Japanese Trade and Settlement Asst. Vice President
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - japanese, asst, vice, president, vice president,...
Japanese Trade and Settlement (Assistant Vice President)
Philippines, Makati, NCR - japanese, must, trader, ncr, diploma, trading,...
Japanese Assistant Vice President
Philippines, Makati, NCR - japanese, trader, ncr, trading, sap, diploma,...
Associate Vice President
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, hr, president, human resource, vice, human,...
Global Business Resiliency Vice President Philippines
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - centre, ncr, president, vice, firm, co,...
Senior Vice President for Retail Shared Services
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, sas, services, support, vice, president, php,...