Licensed Nurse – Oroville, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a LPN / LVN / Licensed Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Oroville, California. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment. Both Night Shift and Evening Shift positions available. Generous shift differential!
The City of Oroville is located in Butte County in the Sierra Nevada Foothills within the Northern Sacramento Valley. The City is considered the gateway to Lake Oroville and Feather River recreational areas. Lake Oroville, which is adjacent to the City, is the second largest lake in California. The lake offers many sporting activities throughout the year, such as skiing, sailing, swimming, fishing, camping and picnicking.
Our facility offers patients a full range of short-term rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Walking paths, gardens, fountains and a beautiful courtyard make the facility special. Our recent renovations are creating an environment that is bright and modern. We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Registered Nurse Oroville, CA
Oroville, CA - courtyard, city, nursing, grad, facility, shift,...
Licensed Nurse Chico, CA
Chico, CA - grad, licensed, nursing, city, nurse, term care,...
Registered Nurse Chico, California
Chico, CA - grad, nursing, city, nurse, skilled, .net,...
Travel Physical Therapist PT Weeks in Oroville, CA
Oroville, CA - therapist, physical therapy, applicant,...
Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC Oroville, CA
Oroville, CA - hair, courtyard, nursing assistant, assistant,...
Skilled Nursing Travel PT in OROVILLE, CA
Oroville, CA - therapist, pt, physical therapy, intervention,...
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Paradise, CA - physician, staff, vocational, lvn,...