Global manufacturer offering solid growth and upward mobility.
• Implementing and supporting human resource programs for a large employee plant;
• Employee Relations, recruiting, employee retention and development, and performance management;
• Driving cultural transformation and organizational change;
• Leading the talent development review process and implementing actions to both train high potential employees and performance manage underperforming employees;
• Ensuring compliance with all laws for employee practices and policies, salary and wage administration, and required training;
• Administrating the EEO and diversity plans;
• Reporting directly to the HR Director.
Education: 4-year degree required, Business, Human Resources or related disciplines preferred. MBA or Master’s degree is a plus.
• 7+ years of experience in human resources;
• Strong skills in Project Management, leadership, people development, employee relations, decision-making and problem-solving;
• Compliance to federal, state and local laws;
• Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
• Strong organizational, planning, influencing, and conflict management skills;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
Plant Human Resources Manager
Winona, MS - plant, resources manager, visa, vacancies,...
Senior Human Resources Manager
Winona, MS - resources manager, employee relations, human,...
Human Resources Manager
Winona, MS - resources manager, human resources, human,...
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Vancouver, WA - talent acquisition, sourcing, acquisition, sr,...
HRIS Team Lead
Costa Mesa, CA - hris, hr, portuguese, migration, data, sme, test,...
Human Resources Manager - Manufacturing
New York, NY - hr manager, hr, resources manager, manufacturing,...
PLANT HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Winona, MS - resources manager, plant, employee relations,...