The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
• Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
• Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
• Comply with EHS regulations and policies
• High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing experience
• Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties
to be performed
• Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
• High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
• 2 or more years of related manufacturing experience
HR Shared Services Analyst
Tempe, AZ - hr, field, process, review, analyst, resources,...
Sr. HR Business Partner
Phoenix, AZ - hr, employee relations, agent, counsel, relations,...
HRIS Business Analyst
Scottsdale, AZ - hr, systems, technology, analyst, testing,...
Phoenix, AZ - warehouse, packing, shipping, bank, picking, math,...
Warehouse Associates --, AZ
Phoenix, AZ - warehouse, shipping, packing, machine, recruiters,...
HR Service Center Specialist
Phoenix, AZ - hr, black, emc, cisco, hp, sap, hris,...
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer/APQP Engineer
Phoenix, AZ - manufacturing engineer, apqp,...