The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
• Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
• Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
• Comply with EHS regulations and policies
• High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing experience
• Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties
to be performed
• Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
• High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
• 2 or more years of related manufacturing experience
Outside Sales Representative
Phoenix, AZ - industrial, assembly, sales, outside sales,...
Phoenix, AZ - optical, fiber, assembler, sewing, ge, assembly,...
Glendale, AZ - ehs, environmental, oil, environmental health,...
Tempe, AZ - assembly, operator, lean manufacturing, chemical,...
Custom Door Carpenter
Tempe, AZ - carpenter, qc, assembly, packaging, electronics,...
Customer Program Manager
Phoenix, AZ - assembly, metal, paint, plant, sheet metal,...
Phoenix, AZ - helper, security guard, sheet metal, painting,...