The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
• Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
• Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
• Comply with EHS regulations and policies
• High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing experience
• Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties
to be performed
• Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
• High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
• 2 or more years of related manufacturing experience
Mesa, AZ - ehs, occupational, environmental, safety,...
Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Phoenix, AZ - ehs, safety manager, biology,...
Operator, Assembly - 1st shift
Phoenix, AZ - fiber, assembly, operator, lab, sigma, 1st shift,...
Phoenix, AZ - assembly line, aerospace, bank, manufacturing,...
Sr Advanced Manufacturing Engineer (Sr. Value Engineer.)
Phoenix, AZ - manufacturing engineer, aerospace, mm, hr,...
Scottsdale, AZ - molding, machine operator, plastics, operator,...
Phoenix, AZ - clerk, roofing, shipping, plant, fork,...