The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
• Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
• Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
• Comply with EHS regulations and policies
• High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing experience
• Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties
to be performed
• Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
• High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
• 2 or more years of related manufacturing experience
Phoenix, AZ - ehs, recycling, waste, fire, sprinkler, hazardous,...
Customer Service Representative with Leading
Phoenix, AZ - hr, engine, service representative, ms, service,...
Warehouse - AZ
Phoenix, AZ - amazon, warehouse, blow, staffing, hr, shift,...
Facilities Maintenance Worker Community Resource Coordinator V
Phoenix, AZ - hr, coordinator, apache, maintenance, resource,...
Application Systems Analyst (IS Bank Software Development)
Phoenix, AZ - experience, services, system, analyst, ability,...
Admnistrative Assistant - Human Resources
Scottsdale, AZ - hr, human resources, asst, human, assistant,...
Order Sorter / Inventory and Fulfillment
Phoenix, AZ - warehouse, inventory, order, quantity,...