• At least a Vocational Course/Short Course Certificate, Master Electrician Professional License (Passed), Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Technology
• Minimum of two (2) years experience in industrial type of electrical maintenance and troubleshooting
• Must be willing to work in Pasig.
• Directs, supervises and assigns the work of the electrical team
• Coordinates electrical work with the Production Head
• Determines the most effective electrical solutions based on the manufacturing designs and creates the electrical diagram for Production Designs and Drawings
• Ensures that the electrical designs work cohesively with the manufacturing plan of each item
• Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
• Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
• Install and maintain wiring and lighting systems
• Ensure efficiency and maximize team productivity during work hours
• Check subordinates timecards and ensure that the correct Work Orders numbers are listed for each project
• Maintain a clean work environment
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact Nos. 02-6378010; 0922-8671763
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - electrician, ncr, immediately...
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - electrician, ncr...
Philippines - electrician, electricians, wiring, electrical,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, welding, metal, crew, ph, water, makati,...
Philippines, Manila, NCR - electrician, ncr, wiring, electrical...
Philippines, NCR - electrician...
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - electrician, ncr...