RN Supervisor – Glendale, CA
We are searching for a strong, experienced Registered Nurse Supervisor to supervise clinical services within a skilled nursing facility located in the greater Glendale, California area. This facility requires a seasoned Registered Nurse with a successful track record as a RN Supervisor / Charge Nurse.
The chosen candidate will be rewarded with market leading compensation including an impressive salary and extensive benefits package.
RN Supervisor essential job functions:
• Supervising the nursing department staff in the daily delivery of resident care
• Schedules job assignments and setting nursing priorities
• Providing direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff
• Working closely with physicians and the interdisciplinary team to plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
• Efficiently communicating relevant information (patient information, safety or equipment issues, quality of care concerns, etc.) to immediate supervisor
• Utilizing clinical decision support tools; facility protocols, medical reference materials, and sound nursing judgment, to perform clinical activity
• Facilitating the patient and family/significant other education process
• Addressing resident and family concerns with respect, empathy, and diplomacy
• Following policies for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability
• Promptly and effectively performing all assigned responsibilities
• Ensuring that resident care is provided per physician order in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values
Please call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246, email resume to JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!