160012 Warranty Claims Specialist
Our customer located in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking an experienced Warranty Claims Specialist for a long-term contract position.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
• Available to work any shift, Monday through Friday, between 8:00am to 7:00 pm.
This role is responsible for all of the tasks associated with review and payment of warranty claims, which includes a technical analysis to ensure compliance with the established Warranty Policies & Procedures in effect at the time of repair. This position approves and adjusts claims for payment, and follows-through to ensure that claim adjustments are accepted and implemented via the Warranty Audit Trail when the claim is paid. The function ensures that SAGA is up-to-date to handle a smooth and accurate claim process to avoid unnecessary rejections and also review claims that fail SAGA edits. This role also provides direct and timely support for field staff, corporate employees through telephone regarding claim input SAGA systems and clarification on Warranty coverage, eligibility and policy providing instructions on where to obtain needed information for proper claim processing.
Finally, this role trains new corporate employees, field employees regarding company Warranty Policy and Procedures, and SAGA as it pertains to Claims Adjusting.
• Applies knowledge of Warranty Policy, Service Circulars and Technical Bulletins to ensure appropriate claim type is applied so that claim is charged to correct warranty reserve account.
• Researches the accuracy of claimed part numbers utilizing ETKA and the acquired product knowledge to assure correct claim payment.
• Acquired technical knowledge with company products, utilizes ElsaWeb to correct claimed labor operations for accuracy such as overlapping labor and decides the validity of the warranty repair.
• Decides the correct Diagnosis Time and A-Time based on the accuracy of the Punch Times, Technician Notes and all other documents required to justify the repair.
• Decides the validity of claimed Sublet Parts, Sublet Labor, and Loaners to assure that warranty policy was applied.
• Use Parts on Command to verify parts availability at the time of repair and the Loaner vehicle on the claim.
• With the knowledge of Warranty Policy and Procedures, identifies non-compliant claims, claim coding errors and the validity of technician's repair notes (3 C's) to decide payment / non-payment.
• Check the repair date to the warranty start date to make sure the spare parts are within their warranty coverage.
• Communicates errors in Labor Operation, Damage Code, Part Number, and Vendor Coding to the dealers.
• Decide on Warranty claim acceptance based on their technical expertise / knowledge of company products to determine if the vehicle was repaired within published repair instructions.
• Administer their own detailed claim tracking through the Warranty Claims Administration Application with clear and accurate findings and reasons for adjusting part number, labor operations or sublet dollar amounts.
• Applies technical and Warranty expertise to decide charge-back to claims.
• Answer phone calls and emails from dealers regarding warranty policy and warranty claims.
• Research and respond to all company warranty claim input and follow-up questions.
• Analyze Warranty claims in formal or Logical status for payment / denial.
• Evaluate training needs from questions received prepare training material.
• Take part in Warranty Training including MAX broadcasts.
• Technical knowledge on the automobiles and repair process.
• Working knowledge of retail after sales processes and systems required to identify sources of incorrect warranty claim data.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• 1 to 3 years of experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
• Working experience with SAGA (processing system).
• Working knowledge of ElsaWeb.
• Working knowledge of ETKA.
• Working knowledge of Parts on Command.
HOW TO APPLY
Forward your resume in MS-WORD document format via separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “160012 Warranty Claims Specialist” in the subject line of your email. Please DO NOT use the “Apply Now” feature.
Only those candidates that are eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship will be considered. The selected candidate will be required to pass a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, and must provide 2 to 3 Professional References (Manager, Immediate Supervisor, etc.).
We appreciate your interest in The DAKO Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES!
160635 Warranty Parts Processor
Auburn Hills, MI - warranty, processor, dealer, parts, claim, claims,...
Warranty Claims Adjuster
Detroit, MI - warranty, claim, claims, adjuster, payment, labor,...
Supplier Quality Warranty Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI - supplier quality, warranty, supplier, facilitator,...
Director, Provider Network Administration
Troy, MI - claims, anesthesia, director, loss, research,...
Troy, MI - warranty, plant, bus, black, own, quality, data,...
Troy, MI - warranty, supplier, problem, black, engineer,...
Specialist, Provider Contracts
Troy, MI - claims, contracting, managed care, field, billing,...