Avaya Voice Systems Engineer – Los Angeles or San Jose (CA) or Seattle, WA or Portland, OR
We are a communications solutions provider on the West Coast and we are seeking to hire for an Avaya Voice Systems Engineer to join our expanding team on the West Coast.
This Avaya Voice Systems Engineer will be responsible for
… implementing and supporting new software and hardware products into complex enterprise infrastructure environments.
As an Avaya Voice Systems Engineer on our team, you will:
1. Design and test new technology solutions, develop and implement corrective steps for problem resolution and outage situations.
2. Ensure proper procedures and processes are passed onto support technicians.
3. Identify and recommend solutions for enterprise business driven requirements.
4. Assist in project management and solution architecture and team leadership for medium to large scale infrastructure projects.
(More experienced Avaya Voice Systems Engineer may provide architecture, design and engineering support for level 1 infrastructure in the telephony environment.
Competencies of this Avaya Voice Systems Engineering Role:
• Analysis: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
• Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Exercising Judgment and Decision Making: Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; recommend or take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
• Technical and Professional Knowledge: Demonstrate a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; remains current with developments and trends in areas of expertise.
• Building Effective Relationships: Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
• Client Focus: Make internal and external clients and their needs a primary focus of actions; develop and sustain productive client relationships.
Specific Skills and Experience Required for our Avaya Voice Systems Engineer:
• Maintenance and administrative support of Avaya Experience Portal/Voice Portal
• Maintenance and administrative support of Avaya Aura Elite Multichannel/CTI,
• Maintenance and administrative support of WFO - Nice, Verint, Blue Pumkin
• VoIP implementation and support
• IP networking
• Creates technical documentation/maintains currency
• Vendor Management
• Automation and process improvement
• Basic telephony: TDM, POTS
• Handles technical escalations
• Avaya AEP, Avaya voice portal,
• Avaya Aura Elite Mulchannel / CTI
• WFO – NICE, Verint, Blue Pumkin
• VoIP and SIP protocol
This position can be based out of: San Diego, LA, San Jose, Sacramento, Portland OR, or Seattle WA.
Salary and Benefit attached to this Avaya Voice Systems Engineering role:
- Base salary $75 – 90K (based on experience)
- Full benefits (medical, vision, dental, prescription)
- Others perks
(Open to all candidates including H1B Professionals)
Betty M Scott, Recruiting Manager – 646 250 8103/bettys (at sign) hire4group.com
Information Systems Security Design Architect CISSP
San Jose, CA - h1b, certificate, integration, technical,...
Avaya Aura CM Specialist
San Jose, CA - avaya, controller, voip, cmm, ip, manager,...
SPEDI - COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS ON-SITE TECHNICIAN (Public Trust
Chicago, IL - systems, voice, system, pbx, site, support,...
Software Developer - Avaya - (fulltime)-, PA
Pittsburgh, PA - avaya, designer, reliance, software developer,...
Junior Embedded C++ Engineer
San Jose, CA - embedded, robotics, 90k, c++, engineer,...
Telecom Engineer (Ref: 1902)
Little Rock, AR - telecom, fiber, network engineer, voip, avaya,...
Avaya Unified Communications Solutions Architect, San Jose, CA # 12
Los Angeles, CA - avaya, unified, cfo, architect, solution,...