Mark B. Hall email@example.com
PO Box *** 770-***-****
Waleska, Ga 30183** ***** ********** ** ***
Electrical Field. Maintenance, Repair, Installation, Management and Project Management, QA/QC
April 2010 – Present: Louis Berger Group,
• Area Deputy Director / QA QC Manager
- Responsible to the Area Director for the day to day operation of Four Power Generation facilities in Baghdad Iraq
- QA/QC Manager for all new construction projects in country
February 2010 – March 2010: DLB Associates, Eatonton, NJ.
• Electrical Commissioning Engineer
- Conducted Site surveys and recommended corrective action at various Data Centers across the USA
February 2009 – December 2009: Inglett & Stubbs International. Atlanta, Ga
• Plant Manager – Final Construction Phase of 50 Megawatt Gas Turbine Power Plant Bagram Air Base Bagram Afghanistan.
- Responsible for the final construction phase of the Power Plant consisting of two 15 MW Solar gas turbines and 10 MW Cummins Co-generation plant
- Attended the Solar Power Plant school in San Diego California, June 2009.
November 2008 – February 2009: Inglett & Stubbs International. Atlanta, Ga
• Site Manager – Q-West Iraq. US Army/Air Force Air Base, Supervision of complex electrical installations on base.
-11 KV Overhead distribution expansion and LV distribution.
-Manage crews of Journeyman Electricians and Journeyman Linemen .
- Cost control and procurement of all materials Stateside.
November 2007 – November 2008: Inglett& Stubbs International. Atlanta, Ga.
• QA /QC Manager for the Completion of construction projects in the Iraqi Theater
-Liaise with Subcontractor’s to ensure work adherence to contract stipulations and quality control.
-directly reported to the US Army Corps of Engineers.
December 2006 – November 2007: Hood Patterson & Dewar Electrical Testing Engineers. Atlanta, Ga.
• Field Engineer, Electrical Testing, Commissioning
-Circuit Breaker testing , Power Plant commissioning, UPS Systems and Switchgear testing.
May 2003 – April 2006: Inglett & Stubbs International. Atlanta, Ga.
• Project Manager –Bagram Afghanistan US Army Air Base, managed Electrical construction projects in the country of Afghanistan During reconstruction efforts.
-Liaised with ISAF Armies to complete Electrical Construction Projects as assigned.
Canada, UK, Romania, Netherlands.
-Performed Site assessments to determine scope of work for all requests for proposal.
-Performed final cost negotiations to ensure profitability.
- Managed work crews to ensure compliance to contract and cost effectiveness.
• Site Manager – Bagram Afghanistan US Army Air Base, Supervision of complex electrical installations on base.
-Generator Installation, Commissioning and testing
-Main Base electrical distribution HV,LV 13.8KV-120V AC
-Managed crews of Journeyman electricians that performed work.
• Plant Operator – Kandahar Afghanistan US Army Air Base, operated 12 Megawatt Diesel Electrical Plant.
January 2000 – May 2003: Inglett & Stubbs LLC, Atlanta Ga.
• Chief Engineer- Responsible for Electrical and Mechanical Operations and Installations at the Cingular Data Center, Alpharetta Ga.
• Chief Engineer- Responsible for Electrical and Mechanical Operations and Installations at the E-Trade Data Center, Alpharetta Ga.
• Chief Engineer- Responsible for Electrical and Mechanical Operations and Installations at the AT&T Data Center, Lithia Springs Ga.
June 1996 – December 1999: McBride Electric Urban Com Data. Atlanta, Ga.
• Journeyman Electrician at the AT&T Data Center Alpharetta Ga.
• Author of all emergency operational procedures for the physical Plant.
June 1992 – June 1996: Liebert CS&S Inc. Worthington Ohio.
• Customer Engineer
-Installation Maintenance, Repair of UPS Systems Throughout the southeastern United States.
September 1988 – June 1992: GNB Battery Inc. Chicago Ill.
• Field Service Engineer
-Installation, Maintenance, Repair of UPS Systems Stationary Battery’s Throughout the Southeastern United States.
April 1986 – September 1988: Inglett & Stubbs Operations Inc. Atlanta, Ga.
• Field Service Technician
- Installation, Maintenance, Repair of Electrical Generators, UPS Systems, Battery systems and Switchgear. Throughout the Southeastern United States.
Military: April 1976 – April 1986: United States Navy.
Stationed aboard various Ships for a period of ten years.
• Electricians Mate 1st Class
• Last Duty Station, USS Hunley AS 41. Site One refit facility Holyloch Scotland.
• Qualified QA, QC Inspector on the Repair of Nuclear Submarine equipment.
• Shop 51 A. Motor rewind shop supervisor (Electrical and Mechanical)
• Electrical shop supervisor and coordinator.
• Qualified in all aspects of electrical maintenance and repair.
• Power Plant Operator.
1973 Graduate Monroe Academy, Forsyth Ga.
Naval Technical Schools
1984 Associates Degree, University of Maryland European Div.