SWEATHA E-mail: email@example.com
Seeking a challenging position in the field of ABAP Programmer.
Having Around 1 years of experience in SAP-ABAP and got an exposure to the following skills.
• Over 1+ years of IT experience in SAP ABAP in Software Development and Technical support.
• Developed and Deployed SAP R/3 Custom solutions including requirement gathering, writing technical specification and programming.
• Worked extensively with Functional Analysts and other members of project teams to design and implement Customer-specific Functional requirement.
• Proactive team player with good communication and Management skills.
• Proficient in ABAP Programming with experience with Interfaces.
• Extensively worked and managed all RICEF Objects ie Reports (ALV & Classical), Interfaces, Conversions (BDC), Enhancements (Customer Exits & BADI), Form Printing
• (SAP Script and Smartforms).
• Experience with Performance tuning and Debugging.
• Extensively worked on Enhancements & Modifications using Business Add-In(BADI) and Customer Exits.
• Expertise in Classical and Interactive Reports and ABAP List Viewer, which involved creation of new and modification of existing ones on Client Requirements.
• Expertise in Data Dictionary Objects like Tables, Data Elements, Domains and Lock Objects, Search Helps and Table Maintainance.
• Expertise in Data Conversions and data Uploads from Legacy Systems to SAP R/3 Systems using BDC.
• Worked extensively with Module Pool Programming.
• Have Conceptual Knowledge on BAPI, OOABAP, and ADOBE FORMS.
B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering:
College: AMC Engineering College, Bannerghatta, Bangalore
Board: VTU University, Belguam.
Board of intermediate:
College: MES College, Malleshwaram, Bangalore
Board: Pre-University Board
School: Sacred Heart Girls High School, Bangalore
Board: Karnataka Secondary Education Board
Languages: ABAP/4, C.
ERP: SAP R/3 4.7EE, ECC 6.0
Version: 4.7, ECC 6.0
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/2000.
Sap Modules: SD, MM.
Data Dictionary: Tables, Structure, Data Element, Domain.
Report: Classical, Interactive and Alv.
Conversions: Session, Call Transaction, LSMW Tool.
Interface: RFC, BAPI.
Module Pool: Screen Painter, Dialog Programming.
Forms: Scripts, Smart forms.
Working as SAP ABAP Consultant with Suffixtree Technologies, Bangalore since May 2011 to till date.
Client : Medline Industries
Project : Implementation
Period : May’11 to Present.
Environment : SAP R/3 6.0E
Position : Team Member
Medline is the market leader in the healthcare industry by developing the most cost effective products combined with helpful clinical solutions. Medline was founded in 1966 but its roots date back 90 years when it started as a garment manufacturer. Since then, Medline has grown into America's largest privately held national manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services. Today, Medline manufactures and distributes more than 100,000 medical products,
encompassing medical-surgical items and one of the largest textile lines in the industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Understanding the functional specifications.
• Preparing the documentation.
• Involved in Preparing the Technical Specification
• Unit testing
• Created reports in SD module such as sales order report, which covers all organization levels, delivery status, invoice status, shipping details and partner function details. The data was extracted from VBAP, VBPA, VBAK, VBUP, VBFA, KNA1, LIPS, VBRP, MARA, VBEP and KONV tables.
• Developed an Interactive Report that displays Customer Number, Customer Name and his contact address in the Basic list. Later in the detailed list it displays Customer Number, Customer Name, Distribution Channel, Partner No, Partner Function and Description.
• Created a Vendor Performance Report, which lists the Vendor name, materials supplied Planned And Actual Delivery Times, payment terms and Prices. This also includes Material Number,Storage Location, and Unit of Measure and description in addition to group totals. The data was extracted from MARA, MARC, MARD, MAKT, EKKO, EKPO, MKPF, MSEG and LFA1.
• Changed the existing Reports and modified as per functional Specification.
• Developed a batch-input program to upload Material Master using Session Method.
• Developed BDC program using LSMW for uploading Customer Master using idoc from legacy system to SAP.
• Developed a BDC for uploading Purchase Details from legacy system to SAP, using Call Transaction Method.
• Modified layout set MEDRUCK for the Purchase Order to include one field without touching the print program.
• Layout set was modified for Invoice and its print program was modified as per the client’s requirement. Made use of SAP standard report program RSTXLDMC to upload the TIFF file as Logo.
• Created existing smart form for Purchase order according to client requirements i.e. Adding of Extra fields, deleting logo.
• Migrated the Purchase order Script to Smart forms.
• A BADI was implemented for enhancing MIGO T-Code screen at the Header Level (MB_MIGO_BADI) and Item level (MB_MIGO_BADI) for addition of additional Fields for Business Requirement.
• A BADI (Vendor_ADD_Data) was implented for enhancing the ‘XK01’ T-Code screen by adding an extra button on the screen for calling an additional screen for additional fields as per the business requirement.
• Involved in ALE interface for Master Data Distrivution.
• Developed Customer Distribution models using RFC Destination.